What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 17 v Knights

Iamback

Coach
He is a large human, a dead set Ingliss clone. Well be on NSW Cup next Saturday on Fox again. I hope they keep him in the side instead of Flegg.

He is too old for Flegg, Been in St Marys all year.

Came from the Canberra comp, He is very raw but should get more time. Particularly with the injuries down there

Alintheeast

Juniors
Nope, Tago for mine, he was enormous,

MOST METRES
  • Izack Tago: 247m (21 runs)
  • Tyrone Peachey: 204m (18 runs)
  • Dylan Edwards: 200m (22 runs)
  • Matt Eisenhuth: 158m (20 runs)
  • Sunia Turuva: 142m (15 runs)
  • James Fisher-Harris: 139m (15 runs)
  • Moses Leota: 123m (14 runs)
  • Scott Sorensen: 120m (14 runs)
  • Linday Smith: 105m (12 runs)
  • Tom Jenkins: 104m (12 runs)
POST CONTACT METRES
  • Izack Tago: 81m
  • Tyrone Peachey: 54m
  • James Fisher-Harris: 50m
  • Moses Leota: 48m
  • Scott Sorensen: 42m
  • Lindsay Smith: 40m
  • Zac Hosking: 40m
MOST TACKLE BREAKS
  • Izack Tago: 10
  • Dylan Edwards: 8
  • Sunia Turuva: 6
  • Tyrone Peachey: 6
  • Spencer Leniu: 6
  • James Fisher-Harris: 5
  • Luke Garner: 4
The offset is we only scored 4 tries

betcats

Referee
Fale played on the wing in one of the trials, looked impressive then. Havent seen him since, will have to check the cup highlights.

MugaB

Coach
So we play storm next week, apparently Christian Welch was dumbfounded by penrith winning against the knights on Saturday arvo, Matty johns show had footage of him speaking to Bellyache about it, saying "they had no one" as in Penrith without rep nsw players... bellyache replied "thats just dumb" refering to the knights.... i reckon we roll them, with the B-team

soc123_au

Staff member
Again where I have I said you are wrong?

Debating differences of opinions is what places like this is all about

Just move on. It’s ruining the forum for everyone else.
Get a room ffs. Neither of you are breaking rules, so I'm not going to start deleting posts, but it's f**king tempting. Neither one of you is changing the others mind.

soc123_au

Staff member
So we play storm next week, apparently Christian Welch was dumbfounded by penrith winning against the knights on Saturday arvo, Matty johns show had footage of him speaking to Bellyache about it, saying "they had no one" as in Penrith without rep nsw players... bellyache replied "thats just dumb" refering to the knights.... i reckon we roll them, with the B-team
I think Bellyache was referring to Welch's comment being dumb, especially given we play next week. But yeah, adds a bit of spice which is always fun.

WestyLife

First Grade
We have toxic positivity and petty bickering like an old married couple 😂

how about that football eh. Kenny is coming along better than I thought uh how about that Lindsay Smith bloke......

Bob

Juniors
Jesus can you school kids take your bullshit to private messages. Every thread is just back and forth for pages about your petty bullshit.. Take it to facebook
Well said, maybe put them in an Octagon to sort out their differences

soc123_au

Staff member
We have toxic positivity and petty bickering like an old married couple 😂

how about that football eh. Kenny is coming along better than I thought uh how about that Lindsay Smith bloke......
Kenny is winning me over, he is never going to be Api, but he doesn't have to be. His situational awareness is on the up and if it keeps on that trajectory he offers enough. At least is he is able to make the markers give at least a seconds thought to what he might do.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Kenny is winning me over, he is never going to be Api, but he doesn't have to be. His situational awareness is on the up and if it keeps on that trajectory he offers enough. At least is he is able to make the markers give at least a seconds thought to what he might do.
Hes a damn fine 14 and with Penrith having no other first grade quality hookers he is our man

WestyLife

First Grade

Same Ivan has a nack for getting a lot out of those hard working no frills guys.

WestyLife

First Grade
Another scrum move this week, Hopefully we keep them when full strength. That adds to the unpredictability

Honestly nice to see. It doesn't have to be much but a little something here and there with such good halves will be mint.