What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Souths

Victoire

Juniors
With close to a full compliment I'd fancy our chances, especially since Souths are also missing a heap of front rowers. But the Bunnies will be looking to get themselves back on the rails for a title tilt and we might be collateral damage this week

blacksafake

First Grade
With close to a full compliment I'd fancy our chances, especially since Souths are also missing a heap of front rowers. But the Bunnies will be looking to get themselves back on the rails for a title tilt and we might be collateral damage this week
If he’s on nobody stops Latrell & it appears that Zac is busted so he may not even play.

denis preston

First Grade
Annesley confirmed it was Ok, Hunt contributed towards tilting the player falling more towards the top end of his back Classic back slam dunk.. There are miracles in life and there is Annesley supporting something in our favour. A miracle happened twice in the press conference today.
I think that Lomaxs slams can go terribly wrong and are low percentage so IMO he should remove it from his game.

since77

Juniors
I think that Lomaxs slams can go terribly wrong and are low percentage so IMO he should remove it from his game.
Actually agree with this and I’m a Lomax fan. There’s really no need for the slamming action he occasionally does in tackles whether it’s legal or not. It just seems really unnecessary. It’s the kind of crap the purple scum would do and I‘d prefer not to see it.

2010Dragons

Bench
If Souths don't win this game by 50, then the incompetent Referees and the NRL can't even get the rip off cheating right.
I'm predicting half the team will be put on report and put in the sin bin for another made up rule and then the game will be abandoned as the Dragons can not fielded a full team.

getsmarty

Immortal

Dragons Round 24 NRL team list​

1. Tyrell Sloan - sponsored by EFEX
2. Mathew Feagai - sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Moses Suli - sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports
4. Max Feagai - sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa - sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski
6. Talatau Amone - sponsored by React Cleaning
7. Ben Hunt (c) - sponsored by Belle Property
8. Michael Molo - sponsored by UTECH
9. Jacob Liddle - sponsored by Active Forklifts
10. Blake Lawrie - sponsored by Deicorp
11. Billy Burns - sponsored by Tomkat Roofing
12. Dan Russell - sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
13. Ben Murdoch-Masila - sponsored by TLE Alexandria

Interchange:

14. Connor Muhleisen - sponsored by TripADeal
15. Ryan Couchman - sponsored by Jameson Strata Management
16. Toby Couchman - sponsored by Classic Sportswear
17. Zane Musgrove - sponsored by Professionals Padstow

Reserves:

18. Jaiyden Hunt
19. Sione Finau
20. Nick Lui-Toso
21. Paul Turner
22. Tautau Moga

Casualty Ward​

• Zac Lomax (shoulder, Rd 25)
  • Francis Molo (head knock, Rd 25)
  • Jack de Belin (suspension, Rd 27)
  • Jayden Sullivan (hamstring, Rd 26-season)
  • Jack Bird (shoulder, TBC)
  • Jaydn Su'A (shoulder, season)
  • Josh Coric (knee, season)
  • Cody Ramsey (illness, season)
  • Tyrell Fuimaono (hip, season)

Latest posts