What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taste2taste

Juniors
As a neutral that was an incredible game. Hopefully my crappy team realise the standard they need to get to if they want to win the comp.

The Panthers roster gets pillaged every year, this year they'll loose the games best center and bench impact player, sooner or later they'll loose.

Canard

Immortal
As a neutral that was an incredible game. Hopefully my crappy team realise the standard they need to get to if they want to win the comp.

The Panthers roster gets pillaged every year, this year they'll loose the games best center and bench impact player, sooner or later they'll loose.
How loose are they??

Exsilium

First Grade

They said the same when we lost Kikau and Burton.

Generalzod

Immortal
What a shock I was saying my speech at my daughters wedding at that time it was 24-8, I thought it was all over, I finished dancing with my daughter and the next thing my brother told me that Penrith won…I thought it was all over.Congratulations
Penrith you truly are a championship.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Noticed that, not the best public speaker and probably not in a great frame of mind. Probably just forgot about it.
Yeh, that's a lot of water you're carrying for him there mate.

No need to make excuses for sour grapes

Latest posts