What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tendulkar is a bad sport: Gilly

El Diablo

Post Whore
Is it racist towards Aussies to suggest Kevin Rudd speaks Mandarin?

Is it racist towards New Zealanders to suggest Helen Clark is masculine?

Is it racist towards League Unlimited members to insist you are too thick to grasp this stuff?

FMD

you are one pathetic prick

off on some bizarre tangent to try and justify calling Symonds a monkey

is that you Harbhajan?

next you'll say it was a term of reverence

Meth

Staff member
1) I didn't call Symonds a monkey. I said he looks a monkey.

2) I am not making any excuses for saying that he looks like a monkey. But I was quite clear in my distinction that, while he looks like a monkey, it is not on account of his race- a distinction you ignored so you could furiously masturbate while labeling me, incorrectly, as being racist

3) Racist!!

You and i both know that anyone in the aussie team pick any one of them, has said something infinetely worse than "monkey" to an opponent on the field

so which one of the current australia players had mad racist remarks to another opponent on the field?

El Diablo

Post Whore
1) I didn't call Symonds a monkey. I said he looks a monkey.

jesus f**king christ

are you for real?

this would have to rate as one of the most stupid statements i've ever read

so saying he looks like a monkey isn't calling him a monkey :crazy:

surely you're just someone taking the piss?

no one can possibly be that stupid

2) I am not making any excuses for saying that he looks like a monkey. But I was quite clear in my distinction that, while he looks like a monkey, it is not on account of his race- a distinction you ignored so you could furiously masturbate while labeling me, incorrectly, as being racist

sure

i can just see you calling him a monkey if he was white

keep digging

3) Racist!!

yes

you are indeed

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
what are you on about now :?

you're a racist. scouring the internet for excuses won't take back what you said

El Diablo

Post Whore
what has George Bush got to do with Andrew Symonds :?

you know full well all the sh*t that has gone on with Indian crowds and players calling him a monkey yet you somehow feel you can call him one and expect people to pass it off as some innocent remark

it's not and there's no way of getting out of it

HevyDevy

Coach
It sounds like what you need most is a box of tissues.

You and i both know that anyone in the aussie team pick any one of them, has said something infinetely worse than "monkey" to an opponent on the field.

Oh I'm sorry, I haven't spent years in the Aussie slips cordon like you must have to be able to suggest that.

badav

Bench
so which one of the current australia players had mad racist remarks to another opponent on the field?

Ponting and Hayden have very well known reputations. I'd like to know if you would consider the term monkey to be racist if Andrew Symonds said it to Harbajan. Someone i dont think so. It would rate about 1 out of 10 on the scale of things that get said on a cricket field.

Other teams choose not to make these kinds of issues public, and actually leave it on the field.

Unlike the team who claims to "leave it on the field" and then complains about it for the next year.

Last edited:

badav

Bench
Oh I'm sorry, I haven't spent years in the Aussie slips cordon like you must have to be able to suggest that.

You must just be an idiot then because its been public knowledge for 20 years what kind of things these blokes say.

Ponting and Hayden have very well known reputations. I'd like to know if you would consider the term monkey to be racist if Andrew Symonds said it to Harbajan. Someone i dont think so. It would rate about 1 out of 10 on the scale of things that get said on a cricket field.

Other teams choose not to make these kinds of issues public, and actually leave it on the field.

Unlike the team who claims to "leave it on the field" and then complains about it for the next year.

so you have no proof other than "they probably do" is that what you're telling me?

and you're also telling me what i think? that's a gem

Latest posts