What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney in trouble yet again?

giggity giggity

Juniors
Has anyone had a look at the NRL forum thread? I refuse...don't feel like reading the thoughts of dribblers and Canbraaah f**kwits.
:lol:,you sound like one of those dribblers and canbraaaah f***kwits back when toddles was playing for the raiders.

He'll get sacked so the club can save face from human scum like the editor at the Telecrap, the obese parasite on radio and all the dickhead fans of other teams who suck up the propaganda from the above cretins who want to see a player sacked they can point and laugh at a team and get on their high horse.

Infact, I hope that if he does get sacked he sues the club for unfair dismissal.
:lol:

No way the Roosters sack him, another club (ala SouffZ) will just pick him up.

The NRL needs to step up and take care of this.

If it's even a problem that is.
:lol:you are sounding alot like a raiders fan circa 08

If it was Myles, FPN and say....Aubusson in the cab do you think the Cabbie would have called the club?.

Was Hayne sacked or fined by Parra a couple of weeks ago for his misdemeanor? Was he drinking on a school night?

No excuses, but much ado about nothing

News limited love this crap and you Souffs fans have limited or short memories of what they did to you guys.

mute point kokora,aubusson hasnt broken the law or club rules a 1000x like carney has.

it's the nature of the beast (the tele crap),your club and players jumped in bed with them last year for a rooster love fest,then you guys farted (carney doing most of the farting mind you)in bed now they have turned on you. your club made it's bed now they have to lie in it.

no use in whinging about it kokora or you will end up sounding like a raiders fan and as monk and tt have stated they are f**kwits and morons:sarcasm: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, do these guys just never learn?

Whilst what they allegedly did was wrong, that cab driver needs to be taken somewhere and shown how to shut his bloody mouth, what a rat.

Cabbies used to be legends, now assaulting people in cabs, being illegal in this country and now dobbing on footy players.

Bunch of cretins!

That being said Todd and FPN and Myles taking him out........ Deary me!

Tommy Smith

Referee
I hope all three get the sack. They looked the captain in the eye a week or so ago and agreed to an alcohol ban.

A week or so later they're all out on the piss.

We've told the naughty kid in class "i'll punish you next time!" once too often now. He's now taking the piss so it's time to be rid of him or else the rest of the class will never take us seriously.

Without discipline and respect you'll never win anything. Carney (and Myles & FPN) have no discipline or respect for the captain/coach. And in turn no respect for paying fans.

Time to f**k off you useless lumps.

I hope all three get the sack. They looked the captain in the eye a week or so ago and agreed to an alcohol ban.

A week or so later they're all out on the piss.

We've told the naughty kid in class "i'll punish you next time!" once too often now. He's now taking the piss so it's time to be rid of him or else the rest of the class will never take us seriously.

Without discipline and respect you'll never win anything. Carney (and Myles & FPN) have no discipline or respect for the captain/coach. And in turn no respect for paying fans.

Time to f**k off you useless lumps.

It has been proven since day one nobody gives a f**k about the captain and he is also the same captain that started sooking publicly about a contract 1 year out from expiration so I doubt many players take him seriously

Seriously, it's a nothing incident but one thing is Myles is part of the senior group and Myles is out with these two, Myles won't be there for his finaly year in his contract. On the field that is bad but off the field that is good.

The day Carney fights someone or abuses someone or anything of that nature I'll agree with you but I stick to my stance the same way I did when Jake Friend ran in to a wanker cab driver.

Mason and I think Shillo broke the alcohol ban the players put on themselves in 08 by drinking at home, one week suspension sufficient how is this any different?

Just chill out.

fred95

Juniors
Fact of the matter is, I do'nt care how much Carney drinks but do care about his onfield performances,He is'nt performing now and has'nt all season long I'm thinking he is looking to sign with another team. Anasta contributes a lot more to the team this year playing as a forward which he is'nt. The team should play better with a real backrower taking Braiths spot, Braith back to 6 and Carney dumped from the team.

Fact of the matter is, I do'nt care how much Carney drinks but do care about his onfield performances,He is'nt performing now and has'nt all season long I'm thinking he is looking to sign with another team. Anasta contributes a lot more to the team this year playing as a forward which he is'nt. The team should play better with a real backrower taking Braiths spot, Braith back to 6 and Carney dumped from the team.

I disagree. Anasta is a better back rower than number 6. At 6 he's solid, that's all. He's no game breaker. He is a skillful backrower who can fill in at 6, not vice versa.

On The Up

Juniors
It shouldn't be the fact that he was drinking that is an issue here. It's the fact he broke a team pact - let the leadership group sort him out.

You've got to believe that Brian Smith and Braith Anasta can provide enough leadership to get this club back on track

If that's the problem why is it that the main focus point is TC and not Nate Myles who IS part of the leadership group? Nobody is talking about him and he has his own alcohol related history at the club.

I guarantee that TC's legal team would be looking at Noyce and just shaking their head.

Also, broken record here but do people seriously think our leadership group is up to scratch?

Freddy had long removed that pact before his incident.

I thought that was a players pact?

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
If that's the problem why is it that the main focus point is TC and not Nate Myles who IS part of the leadership group? Nobody is talking about him and he has his own alcohol related history at the club.

I guarantee that TC's legal team would be looking at Noyce and just shaking their head.

Also, broken record here but do people seriously think our leadership group is up to scratch?

I thought that was a players pact?

Cause he is a repeat offender?

giggity giggity

Juniors
It has been proven since day one nobody gives a f**k about the captain and he is also the same captain that started sooking publicly about a contract 1 year out from expiration so I doubt many players take him seriously

Seriously, it's a nothing incident but one thing is Myles is part of the senior group and Myles is out with these two, Myles won't be there for his finaly year in his contract. On the field that is bad but off the field that is good.

The day Carney fights someone or abuses someone or anything of that nature I'll agree with you but I stick to my stance the same way I did when Jake Friend ran in to a wanker cab driver.

Mason and I think Shillo broke the alcohol ban the players put on themselves in 08 by drinking at home, one week suspension sufficient how is this any different?

Just chill out.

:-({|=

2010Dragons

Bench
Now do you all believe me?
I mention Carney's issues at the start of the 2011 but a few of you coudn't get your head around it!!!!
a little hint........there is more to come.
What I was told at the end of last year is almost all out in the media.

Latest posts