What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flanges

sharkman73

Juniors
Clubs who would loooove Townsend (in current order on the ladder):

Storm
Raiders
Eels
Broncos
Cowboys
Warriors
Titans
Bulldogs

I reckon he would be a significant upgrade on the game management of the halves at any of those clubs.

I love what I've seen from Flanagan so far, but he would just be a speculative purchase for most clubs at the moment.

Panthers, Tigers and Roosters would all probably want Townsend in a year or two, though if we compare that to Flanagan, Flanno jnr might be in even more demand in a year or two.

Yep agree with all of that.

I've been a big critic of his in the past. In fact I believe you and I had a 'debate' about him last year.

Happy to admit I was wrong.

His form this year has been unbelievably good. Chad playing like this takes pressure of the likes of Moyza, SJ, Wade etc and allows them to pick their moments rather than overplaying their hand.

He might not be our flashiest player but he's one of our most important.

roboshark

Coach
So when Johnson or Chad are out who so we play there

Having said that the roosters are the only club really that could afford flano

Chad
SJ
Daylight
FJ

Seriously, Flange has greatly impressed and will be a red-hot smoking gun. Future tense.

We have to focus on winning season 2019 (obviously)

M2D2

Bench
Are the noises coming from the same people over and over again? if so. ignore it.

sandshark

Bench
Should make him see his contract out. Why even sign them if you're gonna pack your bags 6 months later right?

He'll go and become something like the 4th potential cronk replacement they have signed over there.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Has BUZZ weighed in on this one yet? Or is he still running with the story that he is for a wakely award this year for gutter journalism.
Cannot see it happening under Morris unless there is something completely left field about it.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Will be gutted if he leaves. Really like him and think he’s improved a lot this season.

Guess its good for his future though. He’d be straight into Cronk’s 7 jersey next year.

as said before he has a get out in his contract thanks to dad.

Dad doesn't like the club any more.

Insert unlikely scenario here.
Spot on.
Like I said in this thread earlier, Flange snr was the one who signed Flange Jnr for 3 years plus SJ for 3 years. He also signed Chad until when, end of next season or the one after?
His plans were foiled.... but fujk those get out clauses. Last one of them that was used on us was Fergo wasn't it??

Latest posts