What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Factory of Sadness VS. The Clap

Hooper

Juniors
In this the first ever Launch Apollo NRL Mission to the Unknown we Sharks are the Virgil “Gus” Grissom, Ed White II, and Roger Chaffee's and we are about to enter Launch Complex 34.

By the way has someone checked the electrical wiring and who is monitoring the oxygen levels as the tanks are full.

Just asking for a friend.

You’re probably on the money Quigs, but.....our blokes might turn it into an Apollo 13 mission and return to the Shire tonight, despite all the odds and challenges, with a miracle win.

Play tight and smash those merkins. One effort game lads, hit em hard keep em down and move as one.
I know we haven’t done it all year for prolonged periods but get em up coach.
Control the play list for the bus on the way down in the bus and pump em up.
And I noticed the refs were letting the ruck slow down last night so try that on

shadowboxer

First Grade
Remember last year Manly were under strength were rated no chance but won 1st week of finals
And they were playing our rabble - expect more of the same this evening. Hardly Inspiring.
I hope to see Aaron Woods to run out dressed as a ballerina- maybe it will put the Raiders off their game.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Talakai into the starting team with Woods back to the bench. Strange decision for me considering he has little to no impact

roboshark

Coach
I just done want them to annihilate us. Would give those with talentless grubs in the media somrhting to gloat about

Oh and I hope we get a fair go from this ref

roboshark

Coach
Love all the comment from wankers in Facebook saying they hope Canberra flog the roosters next week

Geez I hope we win today

Chimp

Bench
I’m presuming putting Woods to bench and starting Talaki is to try and inject some pace and umph into our start - I really hope for the first time this season we can start with a bit of fury and spark, not meander our onto the pitch and look half arsed.