What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Dogs

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If only we had a decent coach to give them an absolute rollicking in the dressing room.

That was absolutely f**king embarrassing

Chimp

Bench
Let’s see if Hannay has a good spray on him, let’s see if the players give a rats.

this game is easily winnable with the right attitude.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I still give the Sharks a big chance. Nothing went right that half and they came out sleepwalking.

If they get their heads right and gather their breath, because they were dead set gassed, I can see them coming over the top. They had made 50+ more tackles with 5-10 to go. They didn't score but the tackles evened up by halftime

Hold the ball and get some intent is all they really need now. And a slice of luck and a Barrett M82 pointed at the refs head

SharkShocked

Bench
Worst collective effort in intensity and desire that I can recall in the last 5 years at least.

Pea heart performance by a lot of players who’s egos are well above their performance at present.

disgusted.

SharkShocked

Bench
Will give some credit to the Dogs they’ve defended their line well with the chances we’ve had to throw at them.

Taking the 80m plus we seem to be gifting them with ease.

let’s see if we come out and actually feel like tackling.

shadowboxer

First Grade
It is what it is.
The club has made its own bed with this but really it would probally been the same result under Mr Morris nice guy finish last.
As mentioned, great indicator for the incoming coach, particularly those seeking an new contract.
Talaki awfully unlucky with the hit.
Hiroti awfully unlucky on three occasions
Others just ugly.

R-15-3

Bench
Brailys defence has gotten worse and looks smaller WTF happend to him on a massive weight gain diet.
Poor recruiting not having a genuine back up hooker in the squad. Braily could do with a few weeks coming off the bench

Latest posts