What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Kurranulla vs. Knights

R-15-3

Juniors
Messages
2,317
To be fair to Wilton 25% of his dropped passes should never of been thrown in the first place. Either needs to time his runs a tad slower or passes need to come earlier. The other 75% are f**ked tho.
 

shaggs

Coach
Messages
10,757
64% completion
16 errors
32 missed tacjles

We did enough. Very few sets we got out of second gear. Did enough to stay ahead

I like Toms energy off the bench. Wade was meh, finished at hooker. Williams errors at crucial times do my head in. BHU was ok.

The knights are directionless. Lucky miller got a 3 year deal. KP might have to go back to 1. He doesn’t touch the ball enough at 6.
 

Frenzy.

Immortal
Messages
47,255
To be fair to Wilton 25% of his dropped passes should never of been thrown in the first place. Either needs to time his runs a tad slower or passes need to come earlier. The other 75% are f**ked tho.
Wouldn't even be 5%. He had 19 receipts today for one questionable pass. Last week was 13 receipts for one difficult pass. That's only 6% and the pattern would be the same across the past games I would say.

Compare those to some of the rubbish Nikora holds onto. Nikora even catches them when he's under seige, he made one in this game, high to chest pass with no obvious gap to run to but held the pas and took the contact from left and right.

Wilton's a good player, as I said I'm still on the bus but as a good player wanting to move up to very good he has to do better with those passes. The 2 in the last 2 weeks came from, not
un-coincidentally, Wade and Moyza, who get blamed for anything most weeks because their popularity has dwindled.
 

Eion

First Grade
Messages
7,464
Wilton is not fit to tie Nikoras boots. And I like Teig, but has a long way to go to be in Britons class
 

SharkShocked

Bench
Messages
3,924
And only a year or so ago people were hammering Nikora and wondering whether we should persevere.

Give Wilton time and he will prosper. Hands at the line aren’t great. Nor has the service to him been great.

Scrappy game today in many respects across the team. One eye on the bye rest.
 

R-15-3

Juniors
Messages
2,317
Wouldn't even be 5%. He had 19 receipts today for one questionable pass. Last week was 13 receipts for one difficult pass. That's only 6% and the pattern would be the same across the past games I would say.

Compare those to some of the rubbish Nikora holds onto. Nikora even catches them when he's under seige, he made one in this game, high to chest pass with no obvious gap to run to but held the pas and took the contact from left and right.

Wilton's a good player, as I said I'm still on the bus but as a good player wanting to move up to very good he has to do better with those passes. The 2 in the last 2 weeks came from, not
un-coincidentally, Wade and Moyza, who get blamed for anything most weeks because their popularity has dwindled.
25% of dropped passes not 25% of passes received, so 3 out of 4 dropped passes are all his fault.
 

Poss

Juniors
Messages
1,296
Hazleton has cemented his spot i reckon. Even when Toby and Cam come back. Jack Pommeroy Williams might have to make way.

Tempted to leave Connor on centres and put Sifa in back row. We’d have to lose one other then… Wadeo?
 

Weaponhead

Coach
Messages
10,093
There is no doubt Wilton has rough edges that he needs to improve significantly. He is 55 games into his career and starting for about a season.

His potential warrants patience but he needs to step up.
 

Latest posts

Top