What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Dogs

Frenzy.

Immortal
It seems the turmoil of the last few weeks may have taken it’s toll on the players..... or is Hannay just a shit coach? I would have thought they’d all be out to impress for new contracts. Fitz won’t be able to buy a whole new team for next season so I’m thinking we’re in for some very lean years.

I doubt Hannay is a shit coach. The game plan hasn't changed since Morris last game. It's the players that have changed over weeks since the drama with Bomber. The ones who need to impress were the best of a bad lot last night. Then the ones who have had a tap on the shoulder threw the toys out of the cot.

Fitz will go close to making the team unrecognisable with some survivors he can improve.

Superstars and workers who do a simple job will be the go. Storm/Roosters/Panthers style.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree totally.

The ONLY time I watch TV each week is to watch the Sharks.

I fortunately didn’t this week as I knew after what had happened the past 2 weeks culminating in the heartbreaking loss to Newcastle, we were going to be as flat as a tack.

I cannot blame the players.

In the NRL if you are 10% down on motivation & the other team is 10% up, you will get beaten.

We have every reason to be 30% down....

This is a weird post

Motivation comes from within. No one can motivate people who don't want to be motivated. Especially those who have clocked out.

You can't blame the players. OK fair enough. I blame them 100%

Our next run of common injuries is going to be Sprained Lips from the sulking and pouting

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree totally.

The ONLY time I watch TV each week is to watch the Sharks.

I fortunately didn’t this week as I knew after what had happened the past 2 weeks culminating in the heartbreaking loss to Newcastle, we were going to be as flat as a tack.

I cannot blame the players.

In the NRL if you are 10% down on motivation & the other team is 10% up, you will get beaten.

We have every reason to be 30% down....

This is a weird post

Motivation comes from within. No one can motivate people who don't want to be motivated. Especially those who have clocked out.

You can't blame the players. OK fair enough. I blame them 100%

Our next run of common injuries is going to be Sprained Lips from the sulking and pouting

Tiger Shark

Bench
T

Rhe old sticky effect.

Year 1: everyone buys in and the team improves
Y2: blows everyone out and exceeds expectations
Y3: a top team again but cracks appear
Y4: down the shitter. Coach is too intense and players are sick of the spitting and shouting

He's lasted a bit longer at the Raiders but maybe cracks are starting to appear.

snout

First Grade
think he’s done there. Too loyal to players like croker. I read somewhere they’re stuck with him till 2024. We though we had it bad with Chad.
Croker was the most underated centre 1 or 2 years back..he never featured in rep discussions but won his centre duel every weekend.
He is done.
Cruel how it just creeps up on you and you find out the hard way its your last season.
Happened to Thurston.
Croker is only keeping his spot because he is so loyal to sticky.

Ads

First Grade
Croker was the most underated centre 1 or 2 years back..he never featured in rep discussions but won his centre duel every weekend.
He is done.
Cruel how it just creeps up on you and you find out the hard way its your last season.
Happened to Thurston.
Croker is only keeping his spot because he is so loyal to sticky.
Yep. Fallen off a cliff big time. He’s not nrl standard by a long way this year.

tye

Juniors
I’m assuming the way Dugan performed on the weekend he has had a tap on the shoulder that his services are not required beyond seasons end. He has been known to turn it up when things don’t go his way!