What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1 2024: 530pm Parra v Dogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium (sold out) March 9th

Stevie

Bench
Look you can’t knock Crighton he tried his ass off and i thought looked dangerous with limited opportunity. He’s a big game player who I’d love in our team!

Bandwagon

Staff member
Look you can’t knock Crighton he tried his ass off and i thought looked dangerous with limited opportunity. He’s a big game player who I’d love in our team!

Yep, our middles dominated, doesn't matter how well he played, when you lose the middle that convincingly the best centre in the f**king world aint gonna make much difference.

Except of course in goal line D.

T-Boon

Coach
It really has been a game changer for us as a team since 2019.

Its the best footy ground in Sydney and we are lucky to have to it.

Our record there is pretty imposing.

Last year was our worst year win-loss wise yet still won over 60% of games at commbank last season.
That was because our club accepted that crap draw of Thursday and Friday nights. That should never happen again. 20k plus crowds each week should be a massive advantage.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Who is the pommy journo in the presser ? He always asks the dumbest zingers.

Mike Meehall Wood. Thinks he's the smartest person in the room. His questions to coaches and the fact he writes for The Roar say otherwise.

eels_fan

First Grade
I thought his effort was generally horrid.

At the 68th minute he’d had 4 touches all game.

for an $800k marquee player that’s just lazy.

he got to 8 touches by the end of the game, but that’s 1 per 10mins.

8 touches in 34 sets.

he was outplayed by Morgan Harper on 1/4 his wage.

Gronk

Staff member

8 touches in 34 sets.

Hehe. Crichton was playing dirty in Sivo’s corner and Carty took exception. Mr $800k took the next hitup and Carty nailed him in the ribs. Mr 800k got up verrry slowly.

JokerEel

Coach
Hehe. Crichton was playing dirty in Sivo’s corner and Carty took exception. Mr $800k took the next hitup and Carty nailed him in the ribs. Mr 800k got up verrry slowly.

That was funny as Crichton had a dig at Will as he got him on the last.

Takes the next hitup and got creamed by Carty & Will. Then we smashed them on the next run.

Stevie

Bench

8 touches in 34 sets.

They had 35% possession and all they did was tackle. Oh and he is a centre! What did you expect him to do?

crocodile

Bench
finally got to see that speed that superman is renowned for with his runaway try, he has some toe

not too much else going for him though
I don't feel that we ever play to his strengths. He's quick all right. His ol' man was a bullet as well.

Gronk

Staff member
Mahoney’s biggest problem is he tries too hard against us. He is such a one dimensional little try hard. Now there is a good chance that the Dogs could show him the door for the second time.
To be fair, he tries too hard because he doesn’t have a 6 or 7 capable of doing shit.

Latest posts