What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1 2024: 530pm Parra v Dogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium (sold out) March 9th

Soto

Bench
Hopefully if Harper sticks at centre he creates more opportunities for the winger outside him
Great to carry a utility on the bench. Simonsson used to fill that role a fair bit at the roiders. However we go Hands or play 4 forwards with big Wiremu back in when fit.
Hopgood can cover hooker and Carty and Kelma can cover centre.
Carty and Matto can cover halves if need be.
If we have 4 beasts on the bench then look out...
Bench rotation of Jnr, Matto, Kelma and Wiremu is pretty intimidating...I like it

JokerEel

Coach
Great to carry a utility on the bench. Simonsson used to fill that role a fair bit at the roiders. However we go Hands or play 4 forwards with big Wiremu back in when fit.
Hopgood can cover hooker and Carty and Kelma can cover centre.
Carty and Matto can cover halves if need be.
If we have 4 beasts on the bench then look out...
Bench rotation of Jnr, Matto, Kelma and Wiremu is pretty intimidating...I like it

With Moses pulling up with a bung groin I think it may be a while before BA goes in that direction.I do like it though!

Gronk

Staff member
How will Gus spin this tonight on 100% Footy ?

That they showed green shoots with those two tries ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not anymore.
You prefer Allianz.

Yeah its a richer version of Commbank. I have only sat in the 2nd tier for both Parra games last year on the other side of the tunnel and it certainly isn't bad. But that was the corporate area so its hard to judge what its like at ground level.

They even had TV's in the toilet for all the Eastern suburbs elite to go & watch the game from in there while they do there business.

No TV's in the toilets at Commbank.

Ill check out the ground level for the Parra games against Souths & Roosters games this year and see what the atmosphere and view is like at ground level.

The Roosters logo outside the ground though ruins it for me haha.

Gronk

Staff member
You prefer Allianz.

Yeah its a richer version of Commbank. I have only sat in the 2nd tier for both Parra games last year on the other side of the tunnel and it certainly isn't bad. But that was the corporate area so its hard to judge what its like at ground level.

They even had TV's in the toilet for all the Eastern suburbs elite to go & watch the game from in there while they do there business.

No TV's in the toilets at Commbank.

Ill check out the ground level for the Parra games against Souths & Roosters games this year and see what the atmosphere and view is like at ground level.

The Roosters logo outside the ground though ruins it for me haha.
Sorry to interrupt. But, that reminds me. Is it true that we get a free away game with our season tix ? How does that work ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sorry to interrupt. But, that reminds me. Is it true that we get a free away game with our season tix ? How does that work ?
I emailed the club a month ago as i am going the Brookvale game in Round 8 and wanted clarification if it was for any sydney game or specific ones.

The free extra ticket is for the Souths game at Allianz for those that had it included in there membership.

They will be emailing tickets closer to the match as per correspondence with the membership team

T.S Quint

Coach
What beats it?

images

I think it’s objectively better.
Has everything Parra Stadium has, but more.

Unless you like a smaller stadium, which is fine.