What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1 2024: 530pm Parra v Dogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium (sold out) March 9th

PARRA_FAN

Coach
To be fair, he tries too hard because he doesn’t have a 6 or 7 capable of doing shit.

Add to that the rest of the team. I dont know many tackles he made or attempted tackles but its probably way more than the forward pack. I didnt see one of the forwards do anything big hit ups or big tackles.

They used to have forwards with a big punch but none of them looked impressed, except if your other idiots in the media giving them praise, like the commentary lol.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mike Meehall Wood. Thinks he's the smartest person in the room. His questions to coaches and the fact he writes for The Roar say otherwise.
One of those merkins who hates stats because he doesn't understand how they apply to the real world. You'd think he'd at least check the stats before asking why a team stopped offloading last year. "Nah statsboy I trust my eyes."

If you ever want a good laugh head over to the dogs forum the Kennel and read some of the comments there. This is tame compared to some of the posts over there. Admittedly I do feel dirty after visiting that site and shower off immediately afterwards
Therapy and a good laugh ? I’m in!