What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He is useless another one @hineyrulz nailed when it come to recruitment decisions.
frustrated loop GIF by Crispe

King-Gutho94

Coach
Btw 20,354 is a piss weak sunday arvo crowd considering we have 35k members on a perfect autumn's day.

Wtf are all the Parra fans the excuse Manly fans dont travel is a cop-out for not selling out commbank its our home game.

We have the biggest membership in sydney considering the beautiful arvo it was today should have been sold out.

hindy111

Post Whore
Btw 20,354 is a piss weak sunday arvo crowd considering we have 35k members on a perfect autumn's day.

Wtf are all the Parra fans the excuse Manly fans dont travel is a cop-out for not selling out commbank its our home game.

We have the biggest membership in sydney considering the beautiful arvo it was today should have been sold out.

My lounge is comfy and quiet. Screaming people I find difficult to be around.

EelsFan05

Bench

I was in Melbourne for the Formula 1. Ferrari 1-2. Parra beat Manly. Perfect.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was in Melbourne for the Formula 1. Ferrari 1-2. Parra beat Manly. Perfect.
So was my a manly mate of mine in melbourne for the F1.

He sent me a text with 10 mins to go wanting to know how much of our salary cap we pay the refs.

I told him to piss off and go see a neck surgeon tomorrow for twisting his neck as the cars buzz past.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Yeah that was surprisingly low, I was expecting over 24,000 and there was quite a number of Manly fans today. Not sure if it was the hot weather, F1, cost of living whatever. I mean I had the bloody flu but still turned up.

They'll surely pack it out next Monday, especially with both sides winning this weekend.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah that was surprisingly low, I was expecting over 24,000 and there was quite a number of Manly fans today. Not sure if it was the hot weather, F1, cost of living whatever. I mean I had the bloody flu but still turned up.

They'll surely pack it out next Monday, especially with both sides winning this weekend.
Parra v Manly on a sunday arvo in March where it was 26 degrees and sunny,

Like its perfect timeslot & match to get a sellout.

What excuse is there seriously.

How many season ticket holders didnt turn up.

If its a friday night i could understand but a sunday arvo.

crocodile

Bench

Might have something to do with being the most expensive footy arena.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Might have something to do with being the most expensive footy arena.
Club sets the prices for the tickets are you saying they have got it wrong with the prices.

I am paid up season ticket holder so i dont know what the prices are for a 1 off game.

But today should have got more then 20k either the club charged too much or a shit load of parra fans didnt bother.

The club should be asking questions it should have got 25k at a minimum

Soto

Bench
Club sets the prices for the tickets are you saying they have got it wrong with the prices.

I am paid up season ticket holder so i dont know what the prices are for a 1 off game.

But today should have got more then 20k either the club charged too much or a shit load of parra fans didnt bother.

The club should be asking questions it should have got 25k at a minimum
Agree wholeheartedly. Moanly fans don't travel and as I mentioned in earlier posts couldn't see the crowd figure getting close to full...yes where were the parra fans?
I'd like to think we could and should get min 25k every home game.
I was pretty alarmed when i got to my seat and saw so many empty seats.
The team deserves an almost full commbank for every home game..
Still cheering after that win. Wouldn't worry about Seibolds salty comments. Going through puberty so can't understand half the time...he's probably better off communicating with Brandy