What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 years on

simon says

First Grade
Daithi O'Conaill said:
I've always regarded Raiders fans as some of the lowest forms of Rugby League life.

Lime Green Scumbags supportive of their clubs Super League stance despite being virtually the only pro-Murdoch club not to have gained from their treachery.

So what does this mean? That the scumbags measure the success of their support for SL on the pain they inflicted on other clubs.

A cancer on the game.

Ahhhhh,its music to my ears.......

And they have no remorse or shame about it too.......

You do know that you can remove cancer...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Raider_69 said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
I've always regarded Raiders fans as some of the lowest forms of Rugby League life.

Lime Green Scumbags supportive of their clubs Super League stance despite being virtually the only pro-Murdoch club not to have gained from their treachery.

So what does this mean? That the scumbags measure the success of their support for SL on the pain they inflicted on other clubs.
A cancer on the game.

or that we can look past our clubs own loss's in favour of the gains superlaeague has given the international game.

Hmm i wonder now who are the real scumbags... raiders fans whom can look past the fact we didnt profited from super league but know that other clubs and the international game did or a the pro ARL crowd who are only looking at their own club and countries best interests...

Merged Scum or a club standing on its own 2 feet?

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY RAIDERS

More bullsh*t.

The fact that you cannot argue with any honesty shows that you dont have a leg to stand on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is too easy

BTW your club has merged because it was inept and would not have survived without, sucks to be a weak club doesnt it? :lol:

LOL, I hope your other 21,000 posts aren't of this dire quality.

Truly breathtaking in it's ignorance & lack of intelligence

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:

A cancer on the game.

laugh it up simon
this thread is one of the best ever :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Daithi O'Conaill said:

A cancer on the game.

Keep on just throwing abuse with no arguments. It just shows you have no intelligent points to make. I love how so many of you are actually unable to launch a logical and intelligent counterpoint.

Southernsaint

Staff member
greeneyed said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:

A cancer on the game.

Keep on just throwing abuse with no arguments. It just shows you have no intelligent points to make. I love how so many of you are actually unable to launch a logical and intelligent counterpoint.

We'd need you or your mate to make an intelligent point before we counter it.

Go on, surprise us...

greeneyed

First Grade
simon says said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:

A cancer on the game.

Unsurprising. Simon never has an intelligent argument to put either.

simon says

First Grade
Ohhh,im cut....

Deeply ironic blearyeyed.....the Raider BS that flows 24/7 from your mouth.

Hilarious.

greeneyed

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
greeneyed said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:

A cancer on the game.

We'd need you or your mate to make an intelligent point before we counter it.

Go on, surprise us...

You have clearly not read any thing of this thread.. having come in late. The point is I am yet to see anything come back from you or others that is not personal abuse. There has been quite a number of logical arguments put, but now it has descended into the usual rubbish from Sydneycentrics like yourself.

ahhh, the evil that was super league re surfaces
i for one hated it. there was no identity, no logos, teams with the same jersey designs. no saints, no manly, no roosters to play in big games. no chance of winning the grand final as it was in brisbane and the whole thing was brisbanes idea. crappy 930 monday night football. it was crap. it caused new expantion teams to be folded, great old clubs to merge. souths to be given no chance. no one in ther right mind, superleague or arl could say it was good.
however...... the whole arl club high horse attitude makes me sick. big deal, we went to another competition. is that so wrong? its freedom of choice here people and if theres an option you should be given the right to choose.
im not proud of the one year we played in superleague. but it dosnt mean you should rub it in.

greeneyed

First Grade
Sir Clifford GC said:
greeneyed said:
The Broncos basically started with nothing more than teams like Easts Tigers and Redcliffe. In fact, they started with less. Don't be so arrogant.
another piece of waste product from browneye
when brisbane joined they had a whole comp to choose from plus players who had already played in sydney as well as a shitload of cash
hey heres an idea Why dont you stop being so arrogant

Another piece of personal abuse.......... is this all you have?

simon says

First Grade
Its simple....you blokes have no heart or soul....how could you..Your club raped QLD for players,went over the cap with the same guys when you won the comp,sold yer soul to Superleague...and today you rape the whole of the country area for players and pass them off as yer juniors.

NO wonder you blokes dont give a fig.......theres no heart or soul there.No tradition,no loyalty.....NOTHING.

And you wonder why no one goes to yer games.Why would you??

greeneyed

First Grade
Simon... if you had only worn green to the 1989 Grand Final... you wouldn't be so bitter and twisted today.

Southernsaint

Staff member
greeneyed said:
You have clearly not read any thing of this thread.. having come in late. The point is I am yet to see anything come back from you or others that is not personal abuse. There has been quite a number of logical arguments put, but now it has descended into the usual rubbish from Sydneycentrics like yourself.

Firstly, thanks for labeling me Sydneycentric. You have no idea where I am from or what my views are. Secondly, I'll "come in" late or whenever I please. Thirdly, I'm still waiting for your mate to answer the below, he's posted shit that is plain wrong:

Southernsaint said:
Raider_69 said:
or that we can look past our clubs own loss's in favour of the gains superlaeague has given the international game.

Hmm i wonder now who are the real scumbags... raiders fans whom can look past the fact we didnt profited from super league but know that other clubs and the international game did or a the pro ARL crowd who are only looking at their own club and countries best interests...

What did SL do for the International game?? Proper Kangaroo Tours, the biggest institution of the International game, were killed off as a direct result of SL. The Super League backed RFL in England also witheld the prize money from the World Cup in 1995 that was won by the ARL Australian side; among other things...

It's only been a year or two since you had Uncle Rupert's drip taken from your club's vein & you're already scrambling to the moral high ground...

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
simon says said:
Its simple....you blokes have no heart or soul....how could you..Your club raped QLD for players,went over the cap with the same guys when you won the comp,sold yer soul to Superleague...and today you rape the whole of the country area for players and pass them off as yer juniors.

NO wonder you blokes dont give a fig.......theres no heart or soul there.No tradition,no loyalty.....NOTHING.

And you wonder why no one goes to yer games.Why would you??
hey simon could u imagine
Sirro or Pearce working for other clubs
I know u dont see Toovey or Lyons helping any NRL club but manly
Brandy is the same at perith
alfie and kevie all have jobs with the broncos

why do canberras best 3 ever work for other clubs.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh simon, change your bait, its not gonna cut it here
there is plenty of heart and soul in canberra :)
more than that of some merged scum ;-)

Southernsaint

Staff member
greeneyed said:
Simon... if you had only worn green to the 1989 Grand Final... you wouldn't be so bitter and twisted today.

Still waiting for an "intelligent point", not this "personal abuse"

westie

Bench
The attitude of some of these Raiders fans sickens me. They truely do epitomise the word scum. And yes that is a personal insult, however it is far less than you deserve. Here's to the demise of green scum and the rise of a traditional team or an expansion team somebody would care about.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
greeneyed said:

Firstly, thanks for labeling me Sydneycentric. You have no idea where I am from or what my views are. Secondly, I'll "come in" late or whenever I please. Thirdly, I'm still waiting for your mate to answer the below, he's posted sh*t that is plain wrong:

Southernsaint said:
Raider_69 said:

What did SL do for the International game?? Proper Kangaroo Tours, the biggest institution of the International game, were killed off as a direct result of SL. The Super League backed RFL in England also witheld the prize money from the World Cup in 1995 that was won by the ARL Australian side; among other things...

It's only been a year or two since you had Uncle Rupert's drip taken from your club's vein & you're already scrambling to the moral high ground...

simple champ
i love fishing, its helps me to relax

btw your probably the biggest dumb shit flat head ive ever caught :lol:

Latest posts