What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
People attacking farah have no idea. He dominated dummy half with his runs and short passes to watmough. U can't blame him for having to jump in when Pearce makes a shit decisions and then goes missing late in the game....

Yeah, passing the ball to a one out runner is supreme play. No other dummy half in the world could know to pass the the ball to our best forward.

He f**king shat himself. Kicking on the 4th multiple times when we were on a roll, crap service inside the 20 (seriously Maloney barely saw the ball inside the 20 all because Farah kept going to the short runner), and then complete brain snap in the last minute.

He is shit. Not Pearce-level bad Indian curry shit, but shot nonetheless.

Our 7 and 9 compared to their 8 and 9 was the difference tonight

BunniesMan

Immortal
I wouldn't go with Sutton as a starting five eighth but I think he's the absolutely perfect utility player. He can be injury cover for the backs and also put in a shift in the backrow lightening the load for other players.

6. Carney
7. A Reynolds

14. Sutton

is something I'd be very happy with

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:D:D:D:D

pack it up and go home dumb shits

cant win @ home with the refs your done.

learn to play yuou pathetic stunc
You are all class you old crow swilling, wife beating inbred spastic. At least by QLD winning the wife and kids are safe tonight.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I agree Carney, I don't know what he has done wrong. He is probably the single best player NSW can pick.

But if we are going with a club partnership, Sutton and Reynolds is logical.

Sutton has been superb all year, even his kicking has been fantastic, and is a real leader. If he is not a five eight he is on the bench at least.

Can't really argue with any of that. I personally believe the whole club combo thing is a bit of a wank though. Just pick the best players imo. Todd Carney would be up there with Hayne, Gallen and Fifita for first picked imo.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm surprised that you didn't say Sutton and Reynolds :lol: But I'd love to see Sutton come off the bench in lock, sliding into the backline.

But I agree with your first option :p
I think there are better options at starting five eighth but I agree Sutton is a perfect utility.

Penrose11

Juniors
Rumour has it that it was Gallen in the bronze one piece in the 76th minute. His foot couldnt handle it so he fell over like the rest of his team. 18-10 if Gal hadn't run on!!

BranVan3000

Coach
I wouldn't go with Sutton as a starting five eighth but I think he's the absolutely perfect utility player. He can be injury cover for the backs and also put in a shift in the backrow lightening the load for other players.

6. Carney
7. A Reynolds

14. Sutton

is something I'd be very happy with

I like Sutton at five eight for Origin though. His defensive ability and size is seriously under mentioned as a positive for such an intensive contest as Origin, but another big body in the line would only be a good thing

The fact that he is one of the most damaging runners going around, has a damaging offload, and his improved his kicking out of sight are only further positive. That plus an established partnership for Reynold's game management abilities make for much better than what we have now.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Can't really argue with any of that. I personally believe the whole club combo thing is a bit of a wank. Just pick the best players imo. Todd Carney would be up there with Hayne, Gallen and Fifita for first picked imo.

whichever player NSW have picked in the halves has had one good performance then looked overawed and been outclassed ie Carney last year...I guess one plus for Pearce is that he has the experience but he's a bit shit

BranVan3000

Coach
Can't really argue with any of that. I personally believe the whole club combo thing is a bit of a wank though. Just pick the best players imo. Todd Carney would be up there with Hayne, Gallen and Fifita for first picked imo.
Maybe. Pearce and Maloney have made it look like nonsense, but the way the QLD spine know each other's games is actually an asset. Not that we can really expect to find anything like that

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gotta love rabs, "I'm told that it wasn't a knock on".

Channel Nine suddenly did not have action replay it seems.

This has been a very sweet victory in the face of an almighty stitch up.

Cant argue with that.

And Mitchell Pearce was still the worst player on the field.

Daely & that criminal f**k Bozo should be paraded down George street and have shit hurled at them by the homeless the day after dodgy curry night at the food van.

Pearce should just be shot.

Latest posts