What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Depends, I mean I went back to work today but if I had to stand all day I would have been screwed. I felt like falling asleep at work lol.

Yegads. Seven hours of standing tomorrow won't be much fun then, heh. Did you get dizzy spells as well?

Jedda

Juniors
Best - Got tickets to the INXS concert in September.

Worst - It's a short week and I've got too much work to do.

Risa

Bench
CWBush said:
Yegads. Seven hours of standing tomorrow won't be much fun then, heh. Did you get dizzy spells as well?

Nope I didn't thankfully. But I've only just started eating again. Dry toast and bikkies, how fun!

Charley9

Bench
Best- I got my 80's t-shirts in the mail today and they're AWSOME! And after like a week and a half on not seeing my boy at work, he came down today and chatted with me for about half and hour...he's too cute...can't handle it.

Worst- Nothing today. It was good, good, good.

Lynchy

Juniors
Worst: Not much at all, though i could use more sleep :sleeper:

Best: Took part in a poker night tonight, and managed to make it to the semi finals, despite knowing hardly anything about poker, Go ME!!! Alas i was thwarted, I had Pocket Aces (and for those of you who know poker, thats a pretty good thing to get in Texas Hold'em), so i went all in. Unfortunately i wasnt counting on another player getting a full house!!! :x And i figured out my poker face isnt that good either, apparently my eyes give it away even though my face doesnt move(whatever that means)... Fun night had by all though :D

TooheysNew

Coach
Best: Played football with a mate for a few hours tonight. Also i'm not dead tired. Pretty sh*tty best huh.

Worst: People being f**kheads, work smothering me, rumours...

les norton

First Grade
For yesterday -

Best - my parents are here and we have been hanging out heaps...stoked because i realy miss em'. Went out for a lovely dinner.

Worst - had to work 10 hours with the kids, try to finalise all my finances with my ex = fighting. I feel soooooooo tired. I am having a lot of problems with a really good mate of mine.

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Just woke up after about 5 hours of restless sleep, and I've got a uni exam in less than 2 hours :(

BEST: Struggling to think of one...

axie

Juniors
Worst: Just got back from the John Hunter, needed 152 stitches in my arse after a presentation at uni today; I got absolutely rheemed by the panel, it wasn't pretty.

Best: Its over, I'm on holidays for a few weeks now. Plus I did better than the majority of the people in the presentation, so its all good I guess. If only I could sit down. :p

northey

First Grade
BEST: had the day off today from uni

WORST: had to do all these stupid essays and assignments, well i had to do the research... get next week off for easter,, and more assignements to do... prob shouldn't have picked the subjects that have lots of essays LOL

~bedsy~

First Grade
PrideKnight said:
cut it up, right now, they are evil
I know, but I use it to pay for cheap internet and my insurance (whihc my brother pays half of anyway) Other than that just emergancies.
I'm pretty good with it actually.

NEW BEST: Went to Merewhether beach this afteroon. It was nice and cool, the brezze was nice, so I just sat on the chairs and did a drawing. It was good.

stevo

Juniors
Worse - Stupid people and stupid things that don't work when they should I had a few jobs down the coast and people got cranky at me for sh*t thats not my fault. I hate it when you're trying to help someone and all they can do is make it extra hard for you by leaving out important information before you get out there.

Best - Tomorrows Thursday. I get to go out drinking after work and then have a 4 day weekend!

Misanthrope

Staff member
To add a WORST to my earlier post

WORST: Boss won't allow me to call in sick or swap shifts with somebody for Sunday, meaning I'll miss the game :(

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Nothing yet

WORST: This week seems to be going by so damn slowly. At this rate, Sunday will never come around. :(

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Had "Toad in the Hole" for breakfast this morning, and it was yummy. I havnt had it in ages

Worst: Damn this flu!!! Got called in to work for tonight, and was planning a night out, so thats frustrating me to no end.

axie

Juniors
Best: I'm on holidays ...

Worst: I'm still stuck in work mode, I've spent pretty much all day studying, I try to get away from it, but my mind just wants to do more. Also, I spent way too much freakin money on Easter Eggs. Families ... suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts