What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: the week (as I know it) is almost over; I have an art class to look forward to, which I've heard really good reports about; I get paid tomorrow.

Worst: All the money is getting spent on bills! Its like freaken Antarctica outside (I HATE it when its cold) and its hurting my ears; Its still pissing down with rain, and every single pair of pants I own is on the line; all my friends are in different uni tutes, so I have to make friends all over again - not looking forward to that.

northey

First Grade
WORST: today i have been rained on and snowed on... not fun... it is so cold out side, currently 3 degrees... it has warmed up!!!

BEST: i am no warm! i met this really nice guy at the bank, too bad he was 30 :( lol

les norton

First Grade
best - i got a tonne of work done so far...plus i went thru a massive organisation burst last night and kicked arse at a few things.

worst - late night...called in sick this morning (I have only ever had 2 sickies) also roommate is a bit down...i am on a rescue mission home to cheer her up.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have one more day of this stupid Work Directions thing. My cat Kong is better than ever and there is abit of sun peaking through

WORST: My cold has gotten alot worse and I feel like crap.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: the class I had this afternoon was the best one I've had so far this week. I'm glad I have at least one person I know in there, and the teacher is completely nuts, really young and energetic, which will keep us all on our toes.

Worst: I'm in a mood. I hate these moods. I think the weather is starting to get to me - I'm over the sub zero (slight exaggeration, but I hate cold weather) temperatures and pouring rain - I just want to get the clothes on the line dry! Uni is looking really hard this semester, and the girls in some of my classes are complete bitches. They better watch out, I'm in a mood to ass kick.

northey

First Grade
BEST: went out with a friend i haven't seen in about 2 years! had a fantastic time. he has grone so tall!

WORST: stupid syd weather!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got my forms for the transfer back home completed today, which was the last hurdle to my move.

WORST: Computer's hard drive is officially dead :( Can't use it until someone (PK) can fix it

northey

First Grade
NEW WORST: just happened, i was helping mum with the shopping... i was carrying the dog food. the bag broke and 4 cans of dog food droped on my little toe... it is now the size of my big toe :( .... then while i was putting ice on it, mum closed the fridge door on my head!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had two free periods today and got to sit inside in the warm at lunch

worst: im sick of school work esp my stupid PIP!!!!!!!!!!!! and was quite annoyed when my teacher went through one of my drafts with me and had crossed out a huge section that i had added saying that it wasnt relevant after she had told me two days ago specifically to put it in... i even have it in writing! grrrrr wasted my time

les norton

First Grade
hehehe..sorry northey I know i shouldnt laugh but the fridge on the head is gold.

(and stace...i am still trying to figure out what a pip is :? )

Erin. that really is the sort of thing that could only happen to you. The dog food on the toe I'll forgive, but who gets hit in the head by a fridge??

And Les, a PIP is a Personal Interest Project. All Year 12's do them. They are a pain in the ass (or at least this was the case when I was in Year 12).

the_knights_rule

First Grade
lol yeah its a personal interest project, you do them in society adn culture and they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so many drafts too many words i cant wait till its over! :D

northey

First Grade
hehehe..sorry northey I know i shouldnt laugh but the fridge on the head is gold.

yes it was funny, i see the funny side now that my toe doesn't hurt as much lol

Erin. that really is the sort of thing that could only happen to you. The dog food on the toe I'll forgive, but who gets hit in the head by a fridge??

hahahah me!!! mum's fault, i blame her!

garden fairy

Juniors
I had the biggest trouble with my PIP. My teacher pushed and prodded and attacked my hard work with an evil purple pen. Turns out she did it for a reason, because I came first in my school, and in the top 10% of my state. My topic was about women in Australian sport, and if I could pursue a career out of it, I would, because it was so interesting to do, and I had some great people from different media outlets help me.

Best: not much - maybe the muffins I made this morning
Worst: extremely miserable

les norton

First Grade
*hugs to the fairy!!* - extremely miserable sucks.

Best - A lovely low key day..went the a beauty place..got the works. You always feel better when you know you look not too shabby.

Worst - Someone sent me a gross email...nearly puked in the computer labs

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is a Personal Interest Project something new? I don't recall something that everybody had to do - just the PIP's we did in Drama and Four Unit English. In the latter case I was hurt by my teacher's unfamiliarity with the rules - she told me my novella could be on anything I wanted, and when I got my mark back she realised I had to relate it to one of the topics we'd handled in 3 Unit. Stupid bitch.

TooheysNew

Coach
I never had to do one either.

The only thing I had to do was a software design assignment. 120 pages and I did it in a week. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts