What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Canard

Immortal
You're right, probably more expensive out west..
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

League is a game born out of the working class & poor. I would love for the people of PNG to have a team.
If it comes at the expense of Brisbane Tigers (or South Island Kea)and relies on Queenslanders to prop it up then the bid, Albo and V'landys can get f**ked.

Albo was saying the next three teams should be PNG, Newtown and North Sydney a few months ago. He might have been joking, but dumb comments like that are not doing Labor any favours in Brisbane and Perth.

I still remember when the old wanker claimed people can charge their electric cars with solar panels at night!

The man is an imbecile.

I'm sure we were all laughing at the Australian sides prior to that anyways donks
I laughed as I watched the Western Force get smashed 59-13 by the Queensland Reds last Saturday. If Twiggy Forrest can't do shit with an RU team in Perth then what hope do the Pirates have of competing in the NRL?

MugaB

Coach
If it comes at the expense of Brisbane Tigers (or South Island Kea)and relies on Queenslanders to prop it up then the bid, Albo and V'landys can get f**ked.

Albo was saying the next three teams should be PNG, Newtown and North Sydney a few months ago. He might have been joking, but dumb comments like that are not doing Labor any favours in Brisbane and Perth.

I still remember when the old wanker claimed people can charge their electric cars with solar panels at night!

The man is an imbecile.
South Island keas doesn't exist yet, there's zero time frame for licences past 20, they could go to 22 or 24

Perth Red

Post Whore
I laughed as I watched the Western Force get smashed 59-13 by the Queensland Reds last Saturday. If Twiggy Forrest can't do shit with an RU team in Perth then what hope do the Pirates have of competing in the NRL?
lol, the pain is so tangible. Perths getting a club and Logan isn’t, deal with it. Dolphins need you.

Pippen94

First Grade

The man is an imbecile.

I didn't hear him say Newtown & North Bears..that would be pretty sweet. I'd like Ipswich Jets & East tigers with PNG..

Latest posts