What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

MugaB

Coach
The morons are still dominating this tread with irrelevant crap and the mods sit on their hands and do absolutely nothing about it.
There ARE NO MODERATORS or the expansion threads, If there were, half the posters would be tossed by now, and even more altswouod exist

Vlad59

Bench
I love the expansion forum. It's where I get all my news and information on world affairs, fumbleball and rugger and IKEA locations. All from perfectly sane, reliable sources.
You’ve got GROTD who is a total lunatic, and that moron Potter licking his leg and spreading his commie wankery. I’ll forgive WB as he’s kind of cute in his own way. The other two are absolute dickheads.

To give him credit he’s an expert on juniors in Australia

for me I’m nrl centric it’s nice hearing about stuff like that
He doesn't know the shit about juniors. At one stage the dumb prick claimed the Melbourne Storm's Jersey Flegg team was littered with local juniors. A quick look at the Melbourne Storm page revealed only four out of their forty players were born in Victoria. Of the four that were born there, three of them are Polynesian.

Brian potter

First Grade
He doesn't know the shit about juniors. At one stage the dumb prick claimed the Melbourne Storm's Jersey Flegg team was littered with local juniors. A quick look at the Melbourne Storm page revealed only four out of their forty players were born in Victoria. Of the four that were born there, three of them are Polynesian.
Haha!!!

only thing mad vlad is an expert on is getting p#ssed.

Vlad59

Bench
The South Pacific Rugby League was my idea last year. It’s a brilliant strategy. I’d welcome Pottbrain Donkhead and WBs views on it. The three stooges take these threads to new levels of stupidity. But this idea is so good even they can’t diminish it with the endless drivel they post here. I will be the flame!