What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

yappy

Bench
even stranger, the hands are deemed to be part o the bat, you you can hit the ball away with the bat but not your hands

I suspect that if your hands were in contact with the bat, you could then use your hands

correct.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
My grandfather once told me an opener has one job - to take the shine off the ball.

Anything else is a bonus.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh I got no problems with Cowan, he's still there so he's done his job

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Watchful and careful with their wickets is all we can ask of our national cricket side at present. We are not the side we used to be and the public cannot expect that.

If we lose taking this approach I would not be upset, and I don't think I'd be alone.

Red Bear

Referee
Khan looks a spent force compared to when I last saw him bowl
First test match in quite a while after a long injury lay off, cant judge straight away.

Cowen could probably tick singles over a bit more, but that will come with time in the middle and time in the team. More than happy to see him still there and has shown a patience up the top lacking since the injury to Katich's achiles last November