What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

skeepe

Immortal
Didn't India make an official statement that they refused to play a match where Bucknor was the umpire last time they were here?

Wonder what would happen if Australia made a similar statement this time? Not that I'm condoning such scumbaggery of course.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Imagine if Tendulkar gets given out in the 90s tomorrow to an iffy call that would have been proven wrong by referral...

skeepe

Immortal
We need these two to stay until stumps. If we can do that, I think we'll have slightly edged the day, dodgy decisions and all.

skeepe

Immortal
India appealing now for a catch off a shoe.

These pricks should cop a fine for over-appealing. It's unsportsmanlike conduct.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
India appealing now for a catch off a shoe.

These pricks should cop a fine for over-appealing. It's unsportsmanlike conduct.

Last time that happened they refused to play. Sehwag was in his first test and got suspended. SA and India ended up playing an unofficial test.

Zaheer won't play all 4 tests this series. He may not even play in Sydney the way he's looking.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Indian guy got sacked from Cricinfo.

Khan to Haddin, no run, pitched up on the stumps, appeal for lbw and it is turned down. First impression - pitched outside leg. Good length, drew Haddin forward and rapped the pad as he fell over. Ok, I was wrong - that pitched in line according to HawkEye. DRS would have given Zaheer the wicket. Deal with it, India.

Latest posts