What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

El Diablo

Post Whore
I think the Indian guy got sacked from Cricinfo.

Khan to Haddin, no run, pitched up on the stumps, appeal for lbw and it is turned down. First impression - pitched outside leg. Good length, drew Haddin forward and rapped the pad as he fell over. Ok, I was wrong - that pitched in line according to HawkEye. DRS would have given Zaheer the wicket. Deal with it, India.

or hacked

skeepe

Immortal
I reckon it's just Nicholas doing his usual trick of talking shit tbh...but yeah, I wouldn't be shocked.

They shouldn't bowl so slowly then. If they had kept up with the over rates, we wouldn't be playing in such conditions, even taking into account the rain delays.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good partnership by these two, game about even stevens IMO. India will be happy but so will we after being 6 for 215.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd call it even. Those last few overs by India showed that they don't have a lot of firepower in their attack. Siddle played like siddle - all guts and luck whilst Haddin showed some responsibility.

Cowan the star for the good guys, Erasmus the star for team India.

beads6

First Grade
I'd really like it if Clarke could go on with his starts a bit more. Wasting good form. I think we threw away what could have been a big score. India got a couple of calls to go their way but they did bowl fairly tight which helped them get the wickets.

Latest posts