What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Siddle has been a better batsman than Haddin for a little while now

Good to see - can only help us. Seriously Haddin is a better batsman but Siddle seems to be the safer of the two. But saying that tailenders don't usually string a couple of good days together but I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"we're not sure where Haddin is mentally atm"

ask the space cadet who's coaching him

f**kin Indian's talk about the Sydney test, just remind them of the 2001 series and they go quiet.

Get this series over and f**k off home

skeepe

Immortal
f**kin Indian's talk about the Sydney test, just remind them of the 2001 series and they go quiet.

Get this series over and f**k off home

The funny thing is that Sydney test is probably the best advertisement for the need to use DRS (and Tendulkar being saved by it in the WC semi) yet the flat-Earthers at the BCCI still refuse to use it.

Hallatia

Referee
I think no matter what people are always going to whinge, but the actual series should be some great cricket, has been quite good so far and I am really looking forward to the rest of it.

Errors happen in every game and no matter how much they suck at the time, I do believe they even themselves out

Latest posts