What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 album of the year

beave

Coach
Trivium- Ascendency
God Forbid- IV:constitution of treason
Chimaira- Chimaira

thats about all for me, systems "mesmerize" is okay too, way better than this newer one,IMO it's terrible.

Eelementary

Post Whore
c_eagle said:
You actually had P.O.D. under "great albums" in your sig up until about 5 minutes ago. You're taste may be 'wide' but it's very consistent.

What do you mean by consistent?

I like Seal as much as I do Trivium...

Really, the only type of music I personally don't like is punk...But I'll give anything a go.

It may not necessarily reach out to me, but I'll give it a go.

elemntary chill out man im not having a swipe at your personal muzik taste, i think the majority of us have a broad taste of genres we like, i was merely trying to point out aussie hip hopers dont get the breaks that alot of the americans do and yeh there's alot of poor aussie hip hops but theres hella fresh ones too

f--- the haters

Eelementary

Post Whore
KrypnotiK said:
elemntary chill out man im not having a swipe at your personal muzik taste, i think the majority of us have a broad taste of genres we like, i was merely trying to point out aussie hip hopers dont get the breaks that alot of the americans do and yeh there's alot of poor aussie hip hops but theres hella fresh ones too

f--- the haters

No that's fine.

I'm not really into hip-hop - the reason I say 50 is because all my mates like him, and so I'm comfortable with 50 and G-Unit. I don't know too many Aussie hip-hop artists. But I do know that the guys who warmed up X-Zibit's crowd were not too great. But I have no idea who they were...More power to the Aussies in the music industry.

And to the guy who thinks his music taste is so cool and mine sucks...That's your opinion. If you posted your tastes, they'd probably suck in my opinion too.

tlk

Bench
my chemical romance-three cheers for sweet revenge(the greatest band in the world)
greenday-american idiot
blink 182-greatest hits

julian87

Juniors
1 The Mountain Goats - Sunset Tree
2 Okkervil River - Black Sheep Boy
3 White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
4 Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
5 Wolfmother - Wolfmother

Eelementary

Post Whore
Papa Roach's "Getting Away With Murder" (or whatever the hell the name of he album is lol) is pretty good too.

At first I hated it, but as I listened to it more and more, I grew to like it.

There is no respect for others music tastes here is there.. haha

My Top Albums are:

1. Alex Lloyd - Alex Lloyd
2. Jeff Lang - You Have To Dig Deep To Bury Daddy
3. Cog - The New Normal
4. The Herd - The Sun Never Sets
5. The Presets - Beams
6. Wolfmother - Wolfmother
7. Magic Dirt - Snow White
8. Mudvayne - Lost and Found
9. System of a Down - Mesmerise/Hypnotise
10. Faker - Addicted Romantic

And my favourite EP's are:

British India - Counter Culture (EP)
Vasco Era - Miles (EP)

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Eelementary said:
Papa Roach's "Getting Away With Murder" (or whatever the hell the name of he album is lol) is pretty good too.

At first I hated it, but as I listened to it more and more, I grew to like it.

Papa Roach -- quit while your way way behind, Eelementary.

Eelementary

Post Whore
raiders_lover_18 said:
There is no respect for others music tastes here is there.. haha

My Top Albums are:

1. Alex Lloyd - Alex Lloyd
2. Jeff Lang - You Have To Dig Deep To Bury Daddy
3. Cog - The New Normal
4. The Herd - The Sun Never Sets
5. The Presets - Beams
6. Wolfmother - Wolfmother
7. Magic Dirt - Snow White
8. Mudvayne - Lost and Found
9. System of a Down - Mesmerise/Hypnotise
10. Faker - Addicted Romantic

And my favourite EP's are:

British India - Counter Culture (EP)
Vasco Era - Miles (EP)

Good band.

And what's wrong with Papa Roach? That album is pretty sweet.

Roadrunner United's album is pretty sweet too.

Godz Illa

Coach
Eelementary said:
And what's wrong with Papa Roach? That album is pretty sweet.
The fact that you feel compelled to even ask this question indicates you are a lost cause. ffs You disparage Oz hip-hop yet have the cojones to endorse dull derivative angsty nu-metal? Your music collection should be stoned to grisly death. Haven't you heard? Nu-metal is dead; they held the wake inside Fred Durst's fat ass.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
The fact that you feel compelled to even ask this question indicates you are a lost cause. ffs You disparage Oz hip-hop yet have the cojones to endorse dull derivative angsty nu-metal? Your music collection should be stoned to grisly death. Haven't you heard? Nu-metal is dead; they held the wake inside Fred Durst's fat ass.

Yeah...Your point being?

You like Aussie hip-hop...That sucks in my view. Much like you reckon 50 Cent and all the others suck.

Oh, and good attempts at trying to get me stop posting. They're clearly working eh.

Latest posts