What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

miccle

Bench
Terrible crowd at Suncorp. Should be a 45,000 match regardless, but I have to say I noticed FAR fewer Titans supporters than our other clashes with them. Guess it's understandable considering the year they've had.

Regardless, the atmosphere was sensational. Cracking 40,000 would've been slightly depressing, but still much better.

As a matter of fact DM I have never ever been to an AFL game and have never sat though a whole game on TV. NEVER. I couldn't be bothered. I am not a Swans fan and don't want them to win.

I simply find your suggestion that we dominate them on ratings silly when in fact they are comfortably ahead nationwide as OZTAM figures reveal.

More Australians support AFL than NRL and you are just wrongheaded to deny it. Personally I care less. I mean more people support baseball than ice hockey in North America but I doubt montral hockey fans care.

however facts are facts mate and the objective stats show them comfortably rating higher and no pay per view and regionals do NOT bridge the gap.

not heard of foxsports or regionals then merkin.

you stick to watching AFL.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Terrible crowd at Suncorp. Should be a 45,000 match regardless, but I have to say I noticed FAR fewer Titans supporters than our other clashes with them. Guess it's understandable considering the year they've had.

Regardless, the atmosphere was sensational. Cracking 40,000 would've been slightly depressing, but still much better.

True, it was a pretty one-sided crowd so that's probably where we lost the 5-10k. Everyone I knew (including myself) thought it was going to be a slaughter so that probably also has something to do with it.

lolesi

First Grade
It rained all day down at Cronulla and i was not looking forward to sitting in the rain, but i went and watched and by about 4pm it had cleared up and besides being abit cold (its been alotttttttt colder this year), was good conditions to watch league..

Pretty rubbish crowd, it has looked great the last few games, such as the Dragons, Eels, Manly etc and then tonight, it was pretty disappointing.

Butters

Bench
saints arent playing tonight dopey.

ill be at the gong tomorrow though.

how does 39,000 compare to an ARC crowd?
:lol:
39k is bigger than what an ARC crowd was...

By the Broncos standards for a rivalry game 39k is poor. Why can you not grasp that concecpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.