What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Easily more than 10k today. Nice try though and well done on belittling the predicted crowd rather than being optimistic.

Sorry Dally but being a duel code fan i can swing both ways(don't worry iam not like Ian Roberts).It's just in my eyes i think the crowds are bad for League at the mo(esp the NRL) and was well pissed off even more when the Hull-St.Helens CC wasn't sold-out(mind you i think Super Leagues grand final at Old Trafford has taken over from the CC).

You are right saying that Newcastle(the Knights)are the backbone of support in the NRL(or words to that effect).

83,000 at the final mate, thats a fantastic crowd.

and i dont know what you mean re. sydney crowds.

they are running at their highest levels in history.

an average of 15,000 for sydney clubs is fine vs history.

sure id like them to be 20,000 but 15,000 isnt doom and gloom.

and compared to rugby crowds of any code worldwide, they are the nrl has the highest

VictoryFC

Bench
83,000 in a 90k stadium is pretty good Teddyboy. Especially considering West Ham and Arsenal both had home games and there didn't appear to be too much coverage of it (from online UK publications)

Rovelli

Bench
what was the official figure?

looked good on TV.

the warriors have had some really dud crowds this season so its good to see them coming back

We've had dud weather for most of the season. Today's game was the second game (from memory) that had a nice sunny day (the other being R2 vs Parramatta).

And, even today, it rained late.

cupid

Juniors
Not even funny or remotely close to the mark. And don't f*cking bash me, I was there. Appalling crowd in the end... what can you do?
What are you smoking Timmah? I think you miss read that post completely because I don't possibly know how he was bashing you. I don't understand why you are so upset?

brendothejet

First Grade
Timmah don't worry you are getting a medal and another star on your league unlimited account for attending the match, but you were banging on about the pulling power of Corey and steve Folkes.

Survey says.....

Timmah

Staff member
Timmah don't worry you are getting a medal and another star on your league unlimited account for attending the match, but you were banging on about the pulling power of Corey and steve Folkes.

Survey says.....
Get over it, it's f*cking old.

Timmah

Staff member
What are you smoking Timmah? I think you miss read that post completely because I don't possibly know how he was bashing you. I don't understand why you are so upset?

My bad, the second part was aimed at cumberland throw who aimed a slew of rolling eyes at me.

Bensterbronco18

Juniors
The ANZ crowd was very disapointing but really cant blame the bulldogs fans. They have had 1 hell of a season after all. But next year hopefully ythere will be a big improvment from this years or there wont be any excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.