What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
so you must want to neck yourself seeing the crowds union gets in england for club games

Especially in Nottingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham......oh but it's global, that's right.:sarcasm:

Teddyboy

First Grade
so you must want to neck yourself seeing the crowds union gets in england for club games

Bollocks have a look at english Union crowds ten years ago or even back in 1978 and have a look how much they have grown.
Then Look at Leagues crowds in 1978 and now.

Bollocks have a look at english Union crowds ten years ago or even back in 1978 and have a look how much they have grown.
Then Look at Leagues crowds in 1978 and now.

:lol:

RU crowd average under 10,000.

our average is 50% more.

ill give you a rope if it helps put you out of your misery.

english clubs would kill to have crowds like our sydney club.

leicester are the biggest union club in england and they only manage to get 16,000 or so.

we have 3 sydney clubs that match that.

tut tut

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
:lol:

RU crowd average under 10,000.

our average is 50% more.

ill give you a rope if it helps put you out of your misery.

english clubs would kill to have crowds like our sydney club.

leicester are the biggest union club in england and they only manage to get 16,000 or so.

we have 3 sydney clubs that match that.

tut tut

Why do you bother replying to the tard? He has absolutely nfi, just put him on ignore.

Apey

Staff member
bullsh*t there was only 19.5k at Newy, it looked a lot higher from where I was sitting.. still very vocal tonight though!

Teddyboy

First Grade
teddyboy usually isnt that bad.

he actually watches quite a lot of nrl and knows a fair bit.

he must be upset about something else.

Sorry Dally but being a duel code fan i can swing both ways(don't worry iam not like Ian Roberts).It's just in my eyes i think the crowds are bad for League at the mo(esp the NRL) and was well pissed off even more when the Hull-St.Helens CC wasn't sold-out(mind you i think Super Leagues grand final at Old Trafford has taken over from the CC).

You are right saying that Newcastle(the Knights)are the backbone of support in the NRL(or words to that effect).

bobmar28

Bench
Change the f**ken record you boring prick, though you do have the perfect solution, f**k off all they Sydney teams and everything will be ok. You get rid of Sydney teams or try this transplanting sh*t you have no comp, though a good start would be to f**k those Dogs off.

f**k the Dogs off? I will follow the Bulldogs, merged or not. And by the way no team should be f**ked off as you put it but the number of Sydney teams has to be reduced somehow imo.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
bullsh*t there was only 19.5k at Newy, it looked a lot higher from where I was sitting.. still very vocal tonight though!

Both corners of the concourse level of the AJ Stand were relatively empty. Very disappointing tbh, would've got a better crowd on a Sunday IMO.

bobmar28

Bench
Kids in free today (in Bulldogs colours). Let's get out there and say goodbye to Folkesy and Corey Hughes.

Last edited:

Hado

Juniors
What do you think the crowd at ANZ would be?Will since it's been raining 8k even though kids get in free with Bulldogs colours (Cause they know it will be a low crowd!)

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Whats the lowest crowd for the Sunday match of the day in the second last round... cant remember wait tilll 4.45pm...

6900 i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts