What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
brendothejet said:
locky every week you give a different reason as to why you can't go.

don't worry about missing the start of the brisbane game, i'm sure teh replay will be on in LA and you can watch it at your house there...

I went to the Roosters-Warriors game last week and I don't support either of them.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Knight87 said:
Roosters-Storm is what he meant

Yep, that one. And I plan to go to a few more games, probally Roosters games as I don't have to pay (SFS/SCG Member), so Timmah don't take it out on me for not seeing the Dogs match as Brisbane are on straight after and it is a pain in the rear end getting out of Olypic Park especially with the Easter Show on.

JW

Coach
My tips for this week:

12,000 @ Olympic
26,000 @ ANZ (Fri)
19,000 @ ANZ (Sat)
18,000 @ Skilled
18,000 @ DFS
16,000 @ Brookvale
10,000 @ Mt Smart
15,000 @ Campbelltown

Average - 16,750

The two games at ANZ are without doubt capable of more bums on seats, and I hope that proves to be the case, but for now i'm leaning towards more conservative numbers.

Hoping we can push well over the 17K mark this week and keep the season average looking solid.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd go:

11k @ Olympic
31k @ ANZ
18k @ ANZ
21k @ Skilled
20k @ DFS
13k @ Brookie
12k @ MSS
11k @ Cambo

137k for a rough average of 17.1k

The Tank

Bench
It'd be good if Saints-Sharks could attract over 20k to keep ANZ plus-20k record intact. Doubtful, but Bennett's signing may boost the hopes of Dragons fans and they'll turn up.

Timmah

Staff member
You're very conservative tbh. Trying to be impressed eh?

The Tank

Bench
Timmah said:
You're very conservative tbh. Trying to be impressed eh?

Yep, in reality I'm hoping a couple of those figures could be doubled. But this way, I won't be let down (well I f**king hope not lol).

Timmah

Staff member
No it's not you idiot - trains run directly from ANZ after every game to both Central and Lidcombe. You need to queue up for buses or walk from SFS.

Do you have ANY idea?

brendothejet

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Still it aint easy on a Friday night getting home, it is easier getting home from the SFS

is that because it is a long flight to LA, or Canberra or wherever the f**k you are lying about living now.

Just get off Locky.

You are useless.

In-goal

Bench
Titans will be 20K easy I reckon, I was surprised to see empty seats last week but now they are winners again the crowds will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts