What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice777

Bench
The Tank said:
9k @ Olympic

Only 9k at OP on Friday night against the ponies? If that's all we get i'll do a lap around the running track after the game starkers. We'll sh*t on that even if it's raining.

The Tank

Bench
Ice777 said:
Only 9k at OP on Friday night against the ponies? If that's all we get i'll do a lap around the running track after the game starkers. We'll sh*t on that even if it's raining.

Fingers crossed it's packed :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
mattyg said:
if its not gonna rain on saturday i'll probably go to both

Good idea but I think the missus would have my guts for garters if I did... :lol:

mattyg

Bench
just had a quick look on ticketek. Single seats only left in the category 1 seats. They'll have to open up the higher levels of the stadium if they are going to sell any more cat 1. And its only wednesday morning.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
36500 I think I just heard at ANZ tonight, wondering why if cat 1 was sold out why there looked like 200 odd seats empty on 40m line??

Good effort though, pity not matched by dogs

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
esp the brissie people sitting with me i think they almost snapped my chair lol

the crowd was awesome though ,but only 13k there didnt look to be that many empty seats there

Good crowd.

Not trying to take anything away from the thread, but you have in your sig a mountain of teams, all I want to know is, where are your SL and French Elite teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts