What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragondad

First Grade
There was 33k at Dogs v Dragons in 06 . 34k at Souths v Dogs in 07 ... ? 32k at Anzac Day '05 ?

He was an around the grounds reporter on GB a few wks ago
Lucky he got to the score quicker than he got to a rolling ball in the in goal

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
im getting annoyed at the supposed capacity of OP... everytime it looks packed it doesnt crack 14 K, supposedly 18k capacity?

JW

Coach
Top crowds at both games tonight. As mentioned above, whats doing with the OP capacity? It happens time and time again, where the hell do the extra 5,000 fit? Fudging by the other code or are we unkowingly selling ourselves short?

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Top crowds at both games tonight. As mentioned above, whats doing with the OP capacity? It happens time and time again, where the hell do the extra 5,000 fit? Fudging by the other code or are we unkowingly selling ourselves short?
I'm sure another 2k+ would fit in both stands

The rest in the standing room.

All depends on the difference between capacity and Fuggen packed.

We really need this new stadium.

JW

Coach
Just for interest's sake, from the corresponding games last year the OP match was up by 323, and the ANZ match up by an impressive 15,804.

mattyg

Bench
that crowd tonight was amazing. If more than 1,000 odd Roosters fans turned up we coulda cracked 50,000 IMO. There were deadset NONE of them there tonight. 2 bays where the supporters section was and that was it. The rest of the whole stadium was a sea of blue and white. Never seen the bottom tier of the stadium so packed. Great effort, proud to be a dogs fan with that crowd tonight, despite the abysmal on field display.

mattyg

Bench
36500 I think I just heard at ANZ tonight, wondering why if cat 1 was sold out why there looked like 200 odd seats empty on 40m line??

Good effort though, pity not matched by dogs

they are reserved for country club members mate (people who live over 300km? away from the stadium)...they get 4 games a year on there membership or something, but they are paying top dollar

that crowd tonight was amazing. If more than 1,000 odd Roosters fans turned up we coulda cracked 50,000 IMO. There were deadset NONE of them there tonight. 2 bays where the supporters section was and that was it. The rest of the whole stadium was a sea of blue and white. Never seen the bottom tier of the stadium so packed. Great effort, proud to be a dogs fan with that crowd tonight, despite the abysmal on field display.

i see you guys did that back turning thing ... yep, while ya's walked out the door after an hour :lol:

mattyg

Bench
i was there till the final siren thanks very much...don't have alot of respect for the people who left with 23 minutes to go, but as if the Roosters fans wouldn't do the same if they were on the receiving end of that?

Good on you anyway for being one of the few roosters fans who actually showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts