What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragondad

First Grade
Yeah but at least our officials will say theres about 4000 . yours woulda have said a record Roosters crowd of 11500!

LRC

Yeah but at least our officials will say theres about 4000 . yours woulda have said a record Roosters crowd of 11500!

The difference is that the roosters crowds have been knocked for a long time yet they aren't much differnet than any other sysdeny team generally, both home and away...maybe not as big as some but not as small as people keep saying...in fact away support is great when the roosters come to alot of teams grounds (they bring fans of the home team who might not go as often, like the broncos do in sydney)

We all keep hearing about the giant St George or Bulldogs supporter base or the eels etc...yet they are,nt that much better...in fact soemtimes their crowds are pathetic.

Knight87

Juniors
6,881 Stadium Australia

Whoever was the person at the Dragons that decided to play home games out at ANZ Stadium is a goose!!!!! They would've got at least 10,000 ppl had that match been at WIN Stadium, regardless of whether the Storm didn't have their best players or not.

6,881 ppl in a 83,500 seat stadium. That's an AMAZING STADIUM CAPACITY of 8.24% full.

Apey

Staff member
I picked storm for some stupid reason.

The same stupid reason I figured Eels would win tbh.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What a pair of truly woeful crowds. I can vouch for it being f*cking cold in Gosford tonight but Dragons fans... what's doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts