What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight87

Juniors
So, these are the current home crowd averages of each team (after tonight's figure at Canberra included):

Brisbane 35,861
Gold Coast 23,095
Bulldogs 20,774
Nth QLD 20,312
Newcastle 19,680
South Sydney 18,510
Parramatta 16,685
Wests Tigers 15,102
Cronulla 14,841
Sydney Roosters 13,820
Melbourne 13,778
Canberra 13,326
St George/Ill 13,191
Manly 12,919
Penrith 12,562
NZ Warriors 12,510

mattyg

Bench
if dogs get a form reversal I think we can finish this season averaging over 20k. But we definately need to improve our form for that to happen. We have a few blockbusters still to come including Parramatta and Souths.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Canberra have a history of over-achieving (and I don't mean that negatively) when they stage MNF

Brutus

Referee
12,000 is a poor crowd for the second-placed side against another Sydney team.

However I do agree, on tv it did seem like 16k.

mark123

Juniors
12,000 is a poor crowd for the second-placed side against another Sydney team.

However I do agree, on tv it did seem like 16k.

just goes to show.....

anyway, suburban grounds have run their course.....could not imagine too many more people would want to goto a suburban hole like that

Simo

First Grade
just goes to show.....

anyway, suburban grounds have run their course.....could not imagine too many more people would want to goto a suburban hole like that

I disagree that they have run there course, they need to be upgraded to be more comfortable but still they are better than playing multiple games out of ANZ stadium.

The renovations done at cronulla over the years have turned it into a comfy place to watch footy, however until they drop the prices I wont return to that ground (full price to get in and then extra to sit down on the concourse! f**k off)

camsmith

Juniors
If we can stay above 13K by the seasons end i'll be pretty happy with that. Of course i'd love it to stay where it is now but even if we go down to 13K that'll put us 1300 over what we had last year which would be a fair effort.

Hopefully with a good season this year and the new stadium to come after next season we can keep building up for there. Things are looking more positive down here than what they ever have for the Storm.

Hopefully we can get a machine that accurately counts the crowd at the new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.