What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The fixturing of this week has been awful, we had 34 players un available last week and we play 8 games this week all on deck and we play 5.

I know the clubs made this decision but there is too much self interest involved.

Another thing is how come Ch 9 only covered 2 games this weekend, but a few weeks ago when same happened we got Sat night game.

adamkungl

Immortal
Kids love the hill. theres still a place for at least one section of hill behind the posts at suburban grounds. I've pretty much given up reading mark123s posts btw. They're long, horridly written, and always the same anti-sydney drivel. Yawwwwn

Adman

Juniors
81228680.jpg

81228679.jpg

The best place to watch league in Sydney

Estoboy

Juniors
The atmosphere was brilliant on the hill at leichhardt today! Not TOO packed but still very solid! A gripping game meant that everyone was on the edge of their... um... blades of grass :)

fantastic day! eat sh*t Tel$tra/ANZzzzzzzz

Knight87

Juniors
17,500 ppl at Leichhardt? Do you think they could've fit any more ppl to the game today (for those that went or watched on tv)? Was it a sellout? Were you surprised that 17,500 ppl turned out?

Also, if the game had been played at Campbelltown Stadium or ANZ Stadium, how many people do you think would've went?

Adman

Juniors
17,500 ppl at Leichhardt? Do you think they could've fit any more ppl to the game today (for those that went or watched on tv)? Was it a sellout? Were you surprised that 17,500 ppl turned out?

Also, if the game had been played at Campbelltown Stadium or ANZ Stadium, how many people do you think would've went?

20 can be squeezed in...

Biggest:
22,877 - 24/07/05: NRL: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

Now that was an awesome game.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The atmosphere was brilliant on the hill at leichhardt today! Not TOO packed but still very solid! A gripping game meant that everyone was on the edge of their... um... blades of grass :)

fantastic day! eat sh*t Tel$tra/ANZzzzzzzz

Good job it wasn't raining!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
11,922 @ Mt Smart. REALLY filled up in the 10 minutes before kickoff... looked empty at the end of Toyota Cup and during the team warm ups.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
11,922 @ Mt Smart. REALLY filled up in the 10 minutes before kickoff... looked empty at the end of Toyota Cup and during the team warm ups.

That's true. Went for a walk after the Toyota Cup finished and by the time i got back to my seat with 15 to go before kickoff it was way more packed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Grandstand was yellow before and black after. Don't many NZ fans like watching the NYC?

aarondoyle

Juniors
How good was the Wests game to watch with them paying in a full(ish) and vocal stadium? Even though I didn't like the end result, the game was great!

Red Bear

Referee
81228680.jpg

81228679.jpg

The best place to watch league in Sydney
81228672.jpg

No one likes grass hills tho

what a sensational spot, it really is what rugby league is to me, a sunny sunday arvo, a scenic suburban ground and a top quality game.
the photo on the back of todays mercury was also excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.