What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brycey

Juniors
So to put that into perspective

From 2005-2008 (a period where we have not made the finals) we have managed to away games in western Sydney:

10k< 1
10-15k 5
15-20k 4
20-25k 5
25-30k 2
30k+ 2

No doubt it being other teams home games that their fans have contributed in large, but it does show that the Roosters are one of the best supported teams out west. I'd like to see the comparisons from other inner-Sydney teams...Souths, Dragons, Sharks, Manly.

Brycey

Juniors
Timmah I have no faith in my teams ability at the best of times, for all I know we might not even make the finals.

And after losing 3 GFs in my lifetime I am petrified if we do make it, feel sorry for me if we do make it, Ill be a nervous wreck.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I didn't feel sorry for you last time you made one :p

r32747_81235.jpg

Timmah I have no faith in my teams ability at the best of times, for all I know we might not even make the finals.

And after losing 3 GFs in my lifetime I am petrified if we do make it, feel sorry for me if we do make it, Ill be a nervous wreck.

thats the thing i miss most about the roosters being a strong side is the joy of watching them lose the majority of the time in the GF.

i cant really decide whether 2003 or 2004 was the more enjoyable, probably 2004 because it raised a whole lot of questions about how legitimate 2002 was.

but of course theres satts tackle in 2003 to remember as well.

Brycey

Juniors
Never said inner city, meant in Sydney...as in not out west.

DKOR, I am not getting worked up. I am waiting for some kind of rebuttal to the fact that Souths do nothing for their juniors besides take them and their money ;)

Timmah

Staff member
What are they supposed to do? The purpose of juniors is to foster them and bring them up through the club. :?

Brycey

Juniors
thats the thing i miss most about the roosters being a strong side is the joy of watching them lose the majority of the time in the GF.

i cant really decide whether 2003 or 2004 was the more enjoyable, probably 2004 because it raised a whole lot of questions about how legitimate 2002 was.

but of course theres satts tackle in 2003 to remember as well.
I missed 2002 the most, obviously.

Such a great feeling being at the ground and watching your team win a premiership. You'd know all about that wouldn't you Dally?:lol:

I missed 2002 the most, obviously.

Such a great feeling being at the ground and watching your team win a premiership. You'd know all about that wouldn't you Dally?:lol:

1/3

after all it was only the warriors anyway. had it been the dogs, we all know it would be 3 stirkes.

anyway mate, Go sattler.

Never said inner city, meant in Sydney...as in not out west.

DKOR, I am not getting worked up. I am waiting for some kind of rebuttal to the fact that Souths do nothing for their juniors besides take them and their money ;)

what do you want them to do?

souths have juniors.

as a roosters fan i wouldnt be wanting to talk about juniors much if i were you

Timmah

Staff member
Maybe be like 15 other clubs and financially support them, instead of getting money from them.

:?

If it works for them and SJ as a business is profitable, what's the problem?

And are you certain that all 15 clubs have a junior base?

Brycey

Juniors
1/3

after all it was only the warriors anyway. had it been the dogs, we all know it would be 3 stirkes.

anyway mate, Go sattler.
Of course. I mean we beat the exact same team bar Vagana the very next year. But you keep believing that.

Kiss the rings b!tch: 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts