What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Where? And what variation, kids? Bit more descriptive...

New Canberra jerseys, they look much nicer.

canberraraiders2009onficr2.jpg

canberraraiders2009onfimu9.jpg
Now if only they could get a decent respectable sponsor!

Timmah

Staff member
If you mean visually, that appears fixed. If you're having a political stab... :lol:

yakstorm

First Grade
I know it could be just the way the drawing is, but it looks like Jetstar has moved up on the Titans jersey to be as high as ME Bank is on the Storm...

innsaneink

Referee
Look terrific the raiders jumpers, just goes to show you dont need a background block to stand out the logo, a bit of depth or black outline works wonders

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
New Canberra jerseys, they look much nicer.

canberraraiders2009onficr2.jpg

canberraraiders2009onfimu9.jpg

Nice jerseys, but this is why I would never buy them:

National secretary of the CFMEU John Sutton said the union was critical of Israel's treatment of Palestinians. Referring to the recent violence, he condemned the "latest slaughter of Palestinians".
The man who authorised the CFMEU's participation in the ad, NSW secretary Andrew Ferguson - brother of Labor MPs Laurie and Martin Ferguson - said while he objected to some of the more pungent language in the statement, he supported the basic thrust. He said the CFMEU had no problem with Israel's right to exist.
Sections of Labor's Left have long struggled to reconcile themselves to the party's support of Israel, and the problem threatened a rift between Labor and the Jewish lobby last year.
In 2003, Ms Irwin called for UN intervention in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and read an email to the parliament that described the Jewish lobby in Australia as "the most implacable, arrogant, cruel and powerful lobby in the country".
The head of the Australia-Israel and Jewish Affairs Council, Colin Rubenstein, dismissed Ms Irwin's remarks, saying Israel's critics in the ALP were confined to the party's fringes.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23360098-5013404,00.html

Time unions kept their affairs out of international politics and started looking after their own subscriptors!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Nice jerseys, but this is why I would never buy them:
National secretary of the CFMEU John Sutton said the union was critical of Israel's treatment of Palestinians. Referring to the recent violence, he condemned the "latest slaughter of Palestinians".
The man who authorised the CFMEU's participation in the ad, NSW secretary Andrew Ferguson - brother of Labor MPs Laurie and Martin Ferguson - said while he objected to some of the more pungent language in the statement, he supported the basic thrust. He said the CFMEU had no problem with Israel's right to exist.
Why does that name sound familiar??? :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons, Knights, Sharks, Raiders, Bulldogs, Roosters and Rabbitohs strips are all in stores now... I spotted ALL of these at Good Gear at Tuggerah today.

Cronulla's new back-of-jersey sponsor is a business-2-business type company.