What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

It's called freedom to trade.

He's asking why it is, not why it's allowed.

I find it an interesting question really, particularly given their recent financial difficulty.

Quite a few one team apparel sponsors next year too...

Nike - Brisbane
Adidas - GC
Reebok - Saints
Hummel - North Queensland
Canterbury - New Zealand

Then Kooga x 2 and X-Blades x 2 and finally 7 with ISC.

beave

Coach
the new Cowboys polos I have seen look quite good, one can only pray the new alternate jersey Hummel is creating is half decent as well.

innsaneink

Referee

I find it an interesting question really, particularly given their recent financial difficulty.

Nike - Brisbane
Adidas - GC
Reebok - Saints
Canterbury - New Zealand

....and none with Classic, bar the Kangaroos....which I find a bit sad, wasnt that long ago almost everyone wore Classic jerseys.

Hanscholo

Bench
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=20056

00000458-source.jpg

I think this looks great.

The design is simple and looks really good.

The rubber bulps on the jersey will help with ball control (THANK GOD).

I think its really good...i'll be buying one. Better than any other TEAL one we've had...and best away jersey we've produced in a LONG time.

Welcome to the Gold Coast on the Napean.

Alfie

Juniors

Nike - Brisbane
Adidas - GC
Reebok - Saints
Canterbury - New Zealand

Who are the 2x blades, 2xkoogas and 7xISC?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
xBlades = Dogs and Tigers

KooGa = Knights and Storm

ISC = Roosters Rabbitohs Sea Eagles Eels Panthers Raiders and Sharks

ink & cheesey, NSW wear Classic and QLD Canterbury. So they each have two I suppose you could say. Classic also manufacture City and Country, while KooGa have NZ.

Charlie124

First Grade
the new Cowboys polos I have seen look quite good, one can only pray the new alternate jersey Hummel is creating is half decent as well.

is this for season 2010? i didnt know we were getting a new jersey. I dont mind the current alternate one (for its simplicity) but id be interested to see what they come up with.

broncos70

Juniors

first thing i saw on the page when i opened it was the big adidas sign on the jersey haha
so im guessing that reebok will just replace the adidas sign..theyll probably change the material as wel or something

the broncos need a new home and away jersey..i liked that aqua one we had a few yrs back..only because i like things a little differently..
i saw canterbury cc make like a broncos jersey/polo that looked heaps good.it had maroon and yellow horizontal stripes

Rocco

Juniors

Nike - Brisbane
Adidas - GC
Reebok - Saints
Canterbury - New Zealand

its quite interesting to see that nearly of the NRL team are with ISC. What really makes ISC that good? I know they are an Australian owned company

thuggdogg

Juniors
That would be Saints not Souths.

Lol Timmah you know you my dogg but you dont GOT to get involved in every fight, every war, every 2 dolla battle on the forum.

Let it be, just relax, chill, pop a pill and let them eat demselves.

We need you on the park in the blue and white to replace Beastwood because you a warrior!

thuggdogg

Juniors
any word when the new bulldogg jersey released?

also, is it safe to say they have the sponsors downpat already?

nqcowboy87

Bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmah
That would be Saints not Souths.

Lol Timmah you know you my dogg but you dont GOT to get involved in every fight, every war, every 2 dolla battle on the forum.

Let it be, just relax, chill, pop a pill and let them eat demselves.

We need you on the park in the blue and white to replace Beastwood because you a warrior!

yeah chillax fool:lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
This appears on the Saints website... not confirmed however if it is the genuine article...

Kinda hope it's not legit

rbkpoo1.png

hellteam

First Grade
The new Titans jerseys unveiling is on Fox Sports News at the moment. Interesting to see them properly, I don't think theyre that good, hate the white pants on the home jersey

Latest posts