What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

elevenstraight

Juniors
Its a photoshop job for sure... even the SC Projects is a photoshop job. the jersey is exactly the same as the ones in the background except for the collar and the brand name, and the ones in the background adidas. Even the V is exactly the same. But the tell tale sign is the ADIDAS side panel seam STILL present on what is suppose to be a REEBOK product.

And yes I am aware Adidas own Reebok, but they are different Co's with different products

Shorty

Staff member
Reebok hasn't done your mob any favours, the Reebok bit across the Vee looks terrible.
It's probably not going to be cursive of Reebok, it'd be the logo...
So any panic about the intrusive writing, I'd say that's a photoshop for promotion reasons.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Its a photoshop job for sure... even the SC Projects is a photoshop job. the jersey is exactly the same as the ones in the background except for the collar and the brand name, and the ones in the background adidas. Even the V is exactly the same. But the tell tale sign is the ADIDAS side panel seam STILL present on what is suppose to be a REEBOK product.

And yes I am aware Adidas own Reebok, but they are different Co's with different products
So you're certain that Reebok won't be replicating the side panel? x-Blades have even replicated the side panels for the Bulldogs' jersey. Nike as well for the Broncos. It's not an exclusive thing to adidas.

It looks real to me. If they photoshopped the Reebok style onto the photo of the jersey you see there, why didn't they do the same to all the pictures behind it?

Bottom line - it's real.
It's probably not going to be cursive of Reebok, it'd be the logo...
So any panic about the intrusive writing, I'd say that's a photoshop for promotion reasons.
I doubt it.

elevenstraight

Juniors
Have you seen it timmah???? I bet you havent.

They have done it up to appease sponsors. It just looks way too tacky to be a final product. And yes I am well aware that other teams have side panels, my point is that the ones on the Fake Reebok jumper are EXACTLY the same cut/stitch as the adidas ones......the sleeves are the same also (same cut) and the V is exacty the same as this years.... its a cut and paste job until the real thing comes out for sure...

And if it aint then I reckon Saints will be getting an absolute rocket from us fans and sales will drop big time

thuggdogg

Juniors
Bulldogs jersey is due end of Nov/early Dec. Jaycar renewed through til the end of 2012 just before the Eels prelim final

FANGBERRRYMUCH

Do you know about the shorts and minor sponsor like banksown sports?

i just dont want to buy an outdated model is all.

Like the poor guy i stole my current one from.
he bought the kiddie charity one around the time jaycar joined the gang,
to me thats expired as soon as that happened.

nqcowboy87

Bench
that st goerge jersey is just a photoshopped teaser as far as i can see
i think I will get one of the new St George jumpers, based purely on the fact that it isn't a bloody round collar any more!
it probably will still be a round collar, just with that buttun up thingy similiar to canberras 2006 collar
57342964.jpg

that st goerge jersey is just a photoshopped teaser as far as i can see

it probably will still be a round collar, just with that buttun up thingy similiar to canberras 2006 collar
57342964.jpg
That is what I gathered it would be. It is a far better option than the t-shirt style currently being worn by the majority of the NRL, particularly for fans when it comes to comfort.

Shorty

Staff member
I doubt it.
Why?
The three representations of 'Reebok' that have been in the NRL have never been in black cursive.
My bet is it hasn't been made yet and it's been put there, as I said, for promotion to the fans.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So there's been three represenations, but you don't think there could be a fourth?

Never mind it appears on most Hyundai A-League jerseys in that exact fashion...

Goddo

Bench
I can get over the Reebok being partly on the V if the Collar wasn't so HUGE and friken red!

DeeJ

Bench
I've stolen this from another forum but here are the Storm's jerseys for 2010 which were shown in the Sunday Mail.

storm2010jerseysresized.jpg

Goddo

Bench
That storm jersey made me vomit a little bit. Horrible. whats with crap jerseys and 2010?!?!?

Latest posts