What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Evenflow

Bench
As a St George traditionalist - I really like it! 10 times better than our new alternate.

WTF? The Dragons could potentially have the best both home and away kit iin the comp but they continure to f**k it up, including this abomination. Some or even most of the mock up alternate strips posted in this thread were freakin excellent and a thousand times better than the sh*t they've dished out.

Saint Doc

Coach
It does look really bad, but its a one off.

I'd prefer to channel my jersey frustration at the home and away strips...

LESStar58

Referee
lg_knights%202010%20jersey%20-%20away.jpg

dont mind the look of the logo in the material

I like that logo on the body of the shirt. Similar to the back of my Exiles shirt.

elevenstraight

Juniors
Yep the CS jersey is garbage! Its a real shame, the whole black thing could have looked awesome if just a little effort was put in. It doesnt even have a bit of white on it!! Just imagine a black shirt with a modern looking red AND white V. That would be sweet but alas.....

The only good stuff from Weebok is the training gear but then they have gone and priced themselves too high for the average punter to splurge...well one with 3 kids anyway, Will be purchasing there red hat tho

Sonic Star

Juniors
Yeah, imagine if someone like Souths incorporated black into their jersey....Oh wait a sec.

lol a bit precious aren't you?

Seriously that Dragons jumper is probably the worst I've ever seen.

Anyone who buys one has the worst style sense ever.

It's horrible.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
LOLCOPTER!

I honestly laughed out loud when I saw that. That's dreadful and I'd be ashamed if my club decided to wear that. It's nearly as bad as the 'Dogs kit that had grey all over it.

Shorty

Staff member
What have they done?!
This jersey was a fantastic jersey, I'm willing to admit I've probably gone for the Dragons in games chiefly because they have had a gorgeous jersey.
What an abomination, go sit down with the Broncos!

Charlie124

First Grade
hey guys, whats going on in this threa......OH MY GOD WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT THING!!!

Deadset there is someone over at Reebok HQ having a laugh and high fiving his mates about that one.
"Hey man, check this out. Think i can get them to wear this sh*t??"
"Dude thats brutal".

Put the Dunce hat on, Dragons. You've been had.

adamkungl

Immortal
f**k me that thing is hideous. Dragons have the two worst jerseys of 2010, which is a massive achievemtn considering how bad ours are.

Nuke

Staff member
Having now seen a photo of the Newcastle 2010 alternate jersey a page or two back, I must admit I quite like it. More than I did when I saw the mockups months ago. I'm not a fan of the watermarked emblem at the base, and as much as I would have preferred they stay with silver as an alternate jersey colour, I'll also admit the white does look good. Yep, I'll be purchasing myself one when I go to NSW next month!

Shire Panther

Juniors
I like the Newcastle Jersey.
That St George Illawarra jersey is the worst jersey i have ever seen!! why would they mess with the white red V jersey? I wonder what Nth Sydney fans think with the red and black being abused like that?????