What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

Apey

Staff member
I don't necessarily agree with Apey, I think it was 16k, but lol @ derisively calling someone who attends EAS regularly an "expert". If he doesn't think it was he's got a decent idea.

It looked okay on TV but it may have looked different at the ground itself.

Somehow he got the idea from "Didn't look like 16.6k tonight" that I thought of myself as an expert. :lol:

The ends of the Eastern Grandstand were pretty bare and the hills didn't look packed. It looked better watching the replay on the TV, even though you could still see plenty of empty seats.

MsStorm

Bench
11,742 at Dairy Farmers Stadium.
God whats happining to League in Queensland.

You are kidding right?

I think the Cowboys fans should be applauded for turning up in good numbers every home game and watching their team that's had so little success.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Simon Woolford just said the Raiders are expecting 22 or 23k. Certainly appears to be heaps of red and white there!

Chook Norris

First Grade
19,854 at Parra

it's a shame that a sell out can't seem to break the 20k mark, is this basically a direct result of memberships?

thorson1987

Coach
I think i heard 10k in Melbourne

I think it was only 9k.

Wouldnt expect much else really, 2nd last home game of a pointless season against the Sharks. If it had of been the Broncs, Manly or St Merge would have been a better crowd.

Brutus

Referee
Is Parra Stadium even capable of housing above 20k anymore?

Would have got over 30k at the SFS today.