What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_nat

Coach
Hmm, got the day off work tomorrow (thank you show holidays) so was planning to go to the DH.. But I don't like white category seating..

Anyhow interesting that Panther and Bulldogs support bays are sold out, but Titans is available.

Serc

First Grade
It was the third last day on their forecast, and I obtained it this morning, two hours before you've said possible showers... :?

A little odd that it was the third last...and by the looks of things it just changed between when you looked at it and when I did! haha

Anyway its now looking pretty good for Sunday arvo in Sydney :D

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Hoping for a 40k+ crowd tonight. Followed by some decent Sydney surburban crowds at Leichhardt, Brookvale and Cronulla this weekend. Weather appears to be good this weekend.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
2GB thinks about 25-30k in the ground already with people streaming through the gates. They also hold a fear that alot of people think the kick off is 7:30!

2GB also reported 44k pre-sold!

user_nat

Coach
Wally said something about 41k at half time.
Probably not a huge amount more than what it would have got without being a double header.

Wally said something about 41k at half time.
Probably not a huge amount more than what it would have got without being a double header.

Im tipping them to abandon the double header before long.

It would seem to make more financial sense in the long run. Splitting proceeds on 40k must not amount to a real benefit.

A broncos v penrith game could easily get high 30's. Thats all takings to the home team.

The titans could move a big game down themselves, versus the bulldogs on a good day you'd think they could get 30. And I bet seats would be cheaper than Robina somehow.

Red Bear

Referee
Not bad

Melbourne vs Nth Qld - 12k
Manly vs Souths - 16K
Cronulla vs St George - 18K
Tigers vs Canberra - 18K
Newcastle vs Parra - 8K (could be a genuine shocker this one, knights in terrible form on a monday night).

dragondad

First Grade
Maybe Cronulla should take a game to Brisbane for a double header.The Bulldogs did it and get 21111 added to their averages when they wouldn't have got half that against the Titans at ANZ.

babyg

Juniors
Im tipping them to abandon the double header before long.

It would seem to make more financial sense in the long run. Splitting proceeds on 40k must not amount to a real benefit.

A broncos v penrith game could easily get high 30's. Thats all takings to the home team.

The titans could move a big game down themselves, versus the bulldogs on a good day you'd think they could get 30. And I bet seats would be cheaper than Robina somehow.

I've been thinking about this too recently. It would work better if it was 2 sydney teams taking their home games to Suncorp instead of wasting 1 Broncos home game. And there should be 1 to 3 a year. Much better Roosters and Sharks sharing 40k instead of getting 7k each.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Thats bullsh*t how the Bulldogs get half added to there crowd averages,there were about 10 Bulldogs fans there.

FU Bulldogs you plodders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts