What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panfas

Juniors
CBY v BRI @ANZ= 21,000
NQ v EELS @DFS= 16,000
CRO v NEW @TOY= 10,000
PEN v WST @CUA= 18,000
STG v SYD @SFS= 37,000
CAN v SOU @CS= 13,000
MEL v NZL @ES= 24,000
MAN v GCO @BO= 11,000

Total= 150,000
Average= 18,750

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Are people being a little bit optimistic for the Cowboys game this week?

IMO that game will get around 10-12k. The team is playing bad at the moment, their first few home crowds haven't been as good as i thought. No Thurston this week.

Isn't Friday night not the best timeslot for the Cowboys too? As people who travel from neighbouring centres to Townsville struggle to get their after work on a Friday.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

IMO that game will get around 10-12k. The team is playing bad at the moment, their first few home crowds haven't been as good as i thought. No Thurston this week.

Isn't Friday night not the best timeslot for the Cowboys too? As people who travel from neighbouring centres to Townsville struggle to get their after work on a Friday.

I agree man,10-12k sounds about right for this friday night.

Didgi

In short, yes. I don't expect the 14-16k that some are predicting.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both teams are last start winners. We also got 19k v Easts after losing our first two games miserably. Brisbane bring more fans than Easts. :lol:

Billythekid

First Grade
Finally it looked as though the game could start to move forward in Melbourne. I thought we would be one of the clubs bringing the avg up not dragging it down.

Its been a long wait for this stadium to see the storm finally show what they were capable of. As a league fan i am absolutely gutted.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im sure the Storm will get over 10k due to the curiosity factor alone,people will want to see how the Storm players will react to this crisis

gronkathon

First Grade
I predict a show of solidarity will mean that the Storms crowd this weekend will still eclipse the Parramatta sub 10,000 effort against the Raiders

Saint Doc

Coach
Any PAX updates for ANZAC day? I had 12,400 on Wednesday night. This storm furore could lead to really average crowds this weekend i fear, with it completely over shadowing what was supposed to be the build up to a 35,000 crowd on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts