What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

thommo4pm

Coach
They said mid January. You'd expects a couple of the clubs to be close to 8000 by then.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/ 7340 - has been stagnant since late Dec.
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/ 6709

Saints will no doubt be close to 8000 by then, I was in touch with the Dragons about renewing my memberships before xmas.
Was looking for an upgraded seat, but they advised the majority of Cat 1 season ticket holders had already renewed for 2010. Cat 2, which I am in, was almost all sold out and renewed also.
Saints have a massive waiting list to get upgraded to Cat 1 at Kogarah.

Sonic Star

Juniors
I heard the Bulldogs number is both season and non ticketed membership.

Rabbitohs ticketed membership on the web site hasn't been updated in weeks.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I heard the Bulldogs number is both season and non ticketed membership.

Rabbitohs ticketed membership on the web site hasn't been updated in weeks.

Yes, the 6700 number is both, though I believe only about 1500 are the "non ticketed" variety (though people like me still get tickets to 2 games!)

thommo4pm

Coach
It would be great if Saints, Souths and the Dogs all smash through the 10K mark this season for ticketed memberships.
Then the other Sydney clubs slowly follow suit.
Really there is no excuse for Penrith & Parra not to get well over 10K as far as I'm concerned.
Penrith in particular....I've lived at Penrith all my life, and there is next to no competition in Winter out here for the Panthers.

Western_Eel

Juniors
It would be great if Saints, Souths and the Dogs all smash through the 10K mark this season for ticketed memberships.
Really there is no excuse for Penrith & Parra not to get well over 10K as far as I'm concerned.
Penrith in particular....I've lived at Penrith all my life, and there is next to no competition in Winter out here for the Panthers.
Penrith will have the least of members, and they will until they change there whole management!

Sonic Star

Juniors
The South Sydney Rabbitohs’ Ticketed Membership total is just short of 8,000 today, as the players return to training for the new year.

The players took to the field at the Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval at 7:30am today (Monday) in preparation for the 2010 pre-season matches which begin on Sunday 7 February when the Rabbitohs take on the Sea Eagles in Return to Redfern 2010, a match only available to Ticketed Members of the Club.

The Rabbitohs Ticketed Membership currently stands at 7,963, less than 700 Ticketed Members short of season 2009’s total and just over 2,000 Ticketed Memberships short of the 2010 target of 10,000 Ticketed Members.

The Rabbitohs total Membership currently sits at 13,133, less than 2,000 short of last year’s total and less than 4,400 short of the 2010 goal of 17,500 total Members.

The Club is tracking well to achieve its Membership goals for 2010, but the Rabbitohs have also set themselves a goal to be the first NSW Club to reach 10,000 Ticketed Members, as part of the NRL’s ‘Race to 10,000’. The first Club to reach 10,000 Ticketed Members receives a $50,000 advertising package.

The Rabbitohs need all of their Members and supporters to stand and be counted to help the Club reach its goals for 2010.

The Club is asking all Members to speak to their family, friends, work colleagues, or anyone they know that is a Rabbitohs supporter, and encourage them to become a Member for 2010.

All Rabbitohs supporters should check out the Membership packages for 2010, and see just what great value they are and how you can support your team in the best way possible.

The Rabbitohs also encourage all 2009 Members who are yet to commit as a Member for 2010 to do so sooner rather than later so you can secure the best seats for the 2010 season.

The best value Membership is for the kids! For just $50 you get a Rabbitohs team bag, football, cap, entry to all home games at ANZ Stadium and Bluetongue Stadium, as well as the Charity Shield, plus all of the other benefits of being a Member.

If you live in Western Australia the Rabbitohs also have a special Membership package for you designed for the Rabbitohs vs Storm game at Members Equity Stadium in June. Also, if you’re a supporter that lives overseas, you can become an International Member of the Rabbitohs.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Membership-Approaching-2009-Total.html

Total membership = 13,133

NRLMad

Juniors

To me the biggest suprise in terms of season members is Newcastle. How given they are a RL heartland do they not have more than their current numbers? They attract close to 15,000 min a game.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Rabbitohs hit the 8000 mark

Now have 8005 ticketed members.

1995 tickets left to be sold to reach 10,000

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Saints will no doubt be close to 8000 by then, I was in touch with the Dragons about renewing my memberships before xmas.
Was looking for an upgraded seat, but they advised the majority of Cat 1 season ticket holders had already renewed for 2010. Cat 2, which I am in, was almost all sold out and renewed also.
Saints have a massive waiting list to get upgraded to Cat 1 at Kogarah.

Saints were only about 4,000 just before Xmas, I doubt the increase would be that much.

And the only reason Saints are so far behind is the timing, they didn't release anything til the last week of Nov/first week of Dec.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Bulldogs total membership number is just a shade under 7,000. Ticketed members is around 6,000, about 600 more than last year.