What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Dogs Of War

Coach
The Bulldogs total membership number is just a shade under 7,000. Ticketed members is around 6,000, about 600 more than last year.

The way the memberships are going, we are going to need a larger size 18 next season.

I wonder what the next goal for the Dogs will be? 20K by 2015?

According to a sharks email we are still breaking records having signed up 1500 more members than this time last year.

Only 110 more seats available in the ET Stand and only 150 more available in the Peter Burns Stand

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Whatever's left over I imagine...

'Dogs smashed through the 7k banner, from 6957 on Friday now at 7,118.

Timmah

Staff member
They have little "thermometers" on their website but it'll probably be later this week from NRL.com when we get specific numbers for all clubs.

The thermometer on www.manlyseaeagles.com.au says currently about 2,600.

dgsfan

Juniors
Dogs are at 7118 according to their website. So that would mean maybe around 6000 ticketed members?

dgsfan

Juniors
I think the last tally posted on the NRL site said something like 5000 when the Dogs website said 6000 (rough figures). So there's at least around 1000 non ticketed members (slightly less or more).

Timmah

Staff member
You can only guess how many are season ticket holders.

They should separate it
As opposed to most clubs who don't bother publicising the figures regularly on their websites? The 'Dogs and Souths among a couple of other clubs should be roundly applauded for putting the info out there, other clubs are either too gutless, lazy, or scared.

MTK

Juniors
other clubs are either too gutless, lazy, or scared.

or smart, perhaps.

Take the Sharks, for example. Wouldn't be too bright to publicise that we only have 2000+ ticketed members to potential sponsors, investors etc, when other clubs publicise that they have 7000+

Don't get me wrong... I love the NRL publishing the table - its a good thing, despite the fact that my club suffers from it. But 'gutless', 'lazy' or 'scared' doesn't really capture the intelligent reason that most clubs don't publish it.

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-membership-race/story-e6frexnr-1225818598344

Souths leading membership race
  • By Josh Massoud
IT'S little wonder South Sydney lead the NRL's $60,000 race to become the first club to sign up 10,000 members.
While rivals have enlisted their players to cold-call fans, the Rabbitohs went a step further this year and had Chris Sandow, Jamie Simpson and Beau Champion hand-deliver membership packages.
Souths have broken the 8000 barrier but St George Illawarra are staging a late rally. The Dragons stacked on almost 6000 members after packages were released before Christmas. The Bulldogs and Parramatta are in third and fourth spots in the membership stakes

MsStorm

Bench
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-membership-race/story-e6frexnr-1225818598344

• By Josh Massoud
IT'S little wonder South Sydney lead the NRL's $60,000 race to become the first club to sign up 10,000 members.
While rivals have enlisted their players to cold-call fans, the Rabbitohs went a step further this year and had Chris Sandow, Jamie Simpson and Beau Champion hand-deliver membership packages.
Souths have broken the 8000 barrier but St George Illawarra are staging a late rally. The Dragons stacked on almost 6000 members after packages were released before Christmas. The Bulldogs and Parramatta are in third and fourth spots in the membership stakes

Great innovative effort by Souths to hand deliver membership packages.

Can I pinch that idea, and suggest it to the Storm Membership Dept.?;-)

If Cooper Cronk came to my door with my package, I may be tempted to buy another couple to tickets, provided he delivered themagain of course...he is such a honey:D

Lockyer4President!

First Grade

• By Josh Massoud

Good stuff.

Timmah

Staff member

• By Josh Massoud

Great innovative effort by Souths to hand deliver membership packages.

Can I pinch that idea, and suggest it to the Storm Membership Dept.?;-)

If Cooper Cronk came to my door with my package, I may be tempted to buy another couple to tickets, provided he delivered themagain of course...he is such a honey:D

Hate to make it another pissing contest, but the 'Dogs did this from day one with Terry Lamb delivering packages to members, starting with the first member. The videos are all on our website.

gronkathon

First Grade
Ahh the old "My club did it first" line from Dodge.

Sitting in his Narrara bedsit beating off over hidden camera streaming video he set up in Jamie Feeney's toilet.

Latest posts