What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

ah well. one of yas will get it. how bout that eels bandwagon. its huge.

wish we had that many.

still. a percentage increase on last year given our 5 epic wins and multiple sackings is nothing to sneeze at.

Red Dwarf 1

Juniors
Ordering T-shirts is and was done by the NRL. Saints expressed interest as did many other clubs...

U must be a Daily Telecrapp fan - quite obvious as you have no f**king clue!

Actually, I'm not a Telecrap fan, I like all the other league supporters have heard this story doing the rounds.

Whether or not this story is true and whether or not I have a f**king clue is immaterial, it has gone down in rugby league folklore and am afraid will stay as such! Oh well.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red Dwarf, do you think that clubs think about stuff like Premiers shirts the day before the GF, get them printed during the game if it looks like they're gonna win and then get them delivered to the ground after fulltime? :lol:

Ordering for that sh*t needs to take place heaps earlier, you flipdick!

Sonic Star

Juniors
Red Dwarf, do you think that clubs think about stuff like Premiers shirts the day before the GF, get them printed during the game if it looks like they're gonna win and then get them delivered to the ground after fulltime? :lol:

Ordering for that sh*t needs to take place heaps earlier, you flipdick!

Hows those bread not brought t-shirts going?

Any dogs fan that bought them would be to embarrassed to wear it around today.

Massive hypocrites are the Bulldogs.

Goddo

Bench
you will probably find all 8 teams orded shirts

The friday after that story about St George broke was the NRL's cut off date to have all that finals series stuff sorted. 10 clubs had to have designs for shirts, et cetera finalised so the NRL could organise printing, as, and write this down, it wasn't the clubs responsibility to produce or sell finals merchandise, but that of the NRL.

I don't get why it was such a big deal at the time for St George to get theirs ordered, when on the same day pretty much every other club in the 8 had finalised their arangements.

The difference was Doust had talked to Manly, Geelong and Melbourne about ways to capitalise on grand final success by boosting memberships, merchandise sales and sponsorship money in the event of a premiership.

But that is just a CEO doing his job imo. I would be p!ssed as a fan if it had emerged he had done nothing. But as a Souths fan Red Dwarf, I don't expect you to understand how finals work, or boosting income from sources other than Rusty.

Last edited:

SuperSoward

Juniors
Could it be that Doust was full of sh*t?

After all, he claimed The Dragons had 9850 ticketed members?

Actually i thing mr gallop said it 2

Doust might not have been full of sh!t. I'm sure that you know the exact numbers of ticketed members for all the clubs.

Coaster

Bench
Just going back to the membership prices here on the Gold Coast, and how expensive they are.

They sell there foundation seats, called PSR for $2650

The PSR Advantage

By purchasing a Personal Seat Right from the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans you will be one of the first sports fans in Australia to experience lifetime* access rights to your seat at all Jetstar Gold Coast Titans regular season home games.
Now a concept sweeping the world's great sporting teams and venues, a Personal Seat Right (PSR) guarantess the holder security of knowing that membership can be bought for a seat in a specific section for Jetstar Titans matches for life*.

You still have to buy your yearly membership with this PSR, approx $650 a year. and the price does NOT include and finals games.

To put it in perspective, if i chose to spend $2600

I could

a. BUY A PSR

or

b. BUY a $2000 Suncorp Stadium membership and a Legion membership for the Titans, and a Gold membership for the Cowboys.

option a. gives me
12 home games for the Titans

option b. gives me
12 home games for the Titans
12 Home games to the Cowboys
12 Home games to the Broncos
Premium Tickets to All State of Origin games played in Brisbane
All Soccer games at Suncorp
All Reds games at Suncorp
Premium Tickets to ALL Finals Games at Suncorp
Premium Tickets to any Event at Suncorp including Concerts
Personal Carpark under Suncorp Stadium

which should i choose? lol

Fein

First Grade
Actually i thing mr gallop said it 2

Doust might not have been full of sh!t. I'm sure that you know the exact numbers of ticketed members for all the clubs.

Well samartarse pyackeroon, you were also telling us you heard Doust say it.

Did he or didn't he say it?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: at Souffs getting precious.

Fein, there are multiple people on the forum here who attended Big Dell's Bash last weekend at WIN Entertainment Centre and Doust announced the 9,850 figure there. End of story, Saints will probably win.

Red Dwarf 1

Juniors
Red Dwarf, do you think that clubs think about stuff like Premiers shirts the day before the GF

I have no idea what you are talking about, I didn't say that at all !!

you flipdick!

Ah, how this dumb dumb has a way with words!

After 67000 odd posts and one would think that you could've come up with something more intelligent and without the drivel.

However, you will be remembered for your legacy of quantity over quality in terms of posts. I wish you and your insignificant life on league unlimited all the best.