What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I don't get it. Why were the Broncos excluded?

Was only a challenge for NSW/ACT teams to try and increase Membership numbers. Broncos had over 10000 already, and it would be pointless putting them in cause they are easily the most popular team.

smacky

Juniors
How the f**k can it actually be a dead heat? Happened at the exact same time?

I guess it was too hard to calculate who got those final members first. Anyway it doesnt really matter, both teams did awesome and deserve the cash. Hope they can get to 12k by kick off

yobbo84

Coach
Pretty soft option from the NRL if you ask me. The whole crowd booed when it was announced! Very much an anti-climax.

Anyway, HUGE congrats to both the Rabbitohs and Dragons for breaking the 10,000 barrier. Hopefully the Dragons can do it with full ticketed memberships one day! ;)

CC_Roosters

First Grade
well done to souths and the dragons. i hope every other CEO is on the phone to their marketing departments to find out how they got these numbers! If they can continue on this track for a few more weeks, catching the broncos isnt out of the question!

beave

Coach
Some really good crowd figures from last nights game, nearly 10k in Darwin and it was played in atrocious conditions. Combine that with the membership numbers we are seeing, I think we are in for an excellent year fan participation wise. God I can't wait til the 12th!!!

ByRd

First Grade
Doesnt really matter if it was a dead heat, well done to both clubs for reaching the mark, hopefully we can crack it very soon.

dragonzero

Juniors
I don't understand why everyone is saying its piss weak of the NRL to give both clubs the $50,000. Well done to both clubs on reaching the challenge.

What will be piss weak is that if EVERY club does not have an increase on last year. That's how you grow a business achieving budgets and improving on the year prior

Red Dwarf 1

Juniors
Congratulations to South’s and Dragons for their efforts in their membership drive.

First to ten thousand members in NSW/ACT, 50k each in advertising, plus getting a draw at the Charity Shield.

Hard to separate both these clubs.