What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Saint Doc

Coach
What is in cecil hills? Cant say Ive been there, but seems (geographically at least) to be the perfect spot for a super stadium in between penrith/bankstown/parramatta/campbelltown!!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Exactly! The residence will be up in arms (Most would not be supporters these days)... The streets around the stadium are shocking and small, parking LOL... The main reason why they left also (Besides the 1997 hill riot) was because of complaints from the Asian community who live at the Leagues club and the Pokies!!! Don't get me started on the amount of corporate sponsors we'd loss from a return in ANY capacity to Belmore!

Bulldogs will NEVER return to Belmore in a playing capacity besides a trial game (Maybe) and the juniors. They'll be based there (Offices and training) but will continue to play at Homebush Fulltime!

Out of interest do the Bulldogs do much to engage with the Asian community out their way?? They could publish membership flyers in arabic etc....? My general impression at the matches i have been to involving the bulldogs and parra too is the crowd is at least 1/3 asian/middle eastern, especially the younger ones.

BDGS

Bench
What is in cecil hills? Cant say Ive been there, but seems (geographically at least) to be the perfect spot for a super stadium in between penrith/bankstown/parramatta/campbelltown!!

Nice pick up, a rectangle stadium out there would be great. I'm not sure what is out there though, but with our dumbarse government we won't be getting a new stadium at all and if we did it would be the most stupid of places.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Nice pick up, a rectangle stadium out there would be great. I'm not sure what is out there though, but with our dumbarse government we won't be getting a new stadium at all and if we did it would be the most stupid of places.

They're too busy blowing their money on upgrading the Showground for GWS, even though its right next door to ANZ Stadium :evil:

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Looks like the Warriors have had a big jump this week, most clubs have very good numbers. Still wish they'd do membership battles for the non Sydney clubs too.

Clubs exceed 2010 membership total
http://www.nrl.com/clubs-exceed-2010-membership-total/tabid/10874/newsid/61476/default.aspx
NRL.comThu, Feb 24, 2011 - 6:57 PM

Become a 2011 NRL Club Member Copyright: NRL
Related Links
Become a 2011 NRL Club Member
There might still be 15 days until the kick off to the 2011 Telstra Premiership season, but already the NRL clubs have broken one milestone with the cumulative total of memberships sold so far eclipsing last year’s total figure of 144,190.

Strong sales in the past week, particular by the ‘Battle of the Legends’ clubs, the Bulldogs, Dragons and Rabbitohs has helped the NRL break this milestone months ahead of when they reached that figure last year.

The strong sales in last week across the game has also seen the Dragons, Rabbitohs, Warriors and Wests Tigers break their own 2010 totals, to see now 11 of the 16 Telstra Premiership clubs all in the positive growth territory, whilst the Broncos, Bulldogs and Eels are well on track to equal their last year’s numbers by season start.

The Storm, despite their slow start, are also catching up on their 2010 figures and have now sold over 6,400 memberships, whilst their Round one opponents, Manly, are on track to record the biggest increase in Memberships, up 48% on their 2010 total already, and slowly getting within reach of their 10,000 member target.

ladder_24022011.jpg

Billythekid

First Grade
So we're already above last year. Looks like we are going to go well past it.

Looks like the storm will stay about the same as last year (though with good reason) and the cowboys will have a slight drop.

Overall though the game is showing very impressive growth. Lets hope it soons starts translating into crowds.

cleary89

Coach

The school I work at.... But not much, like any other housing area. Average house price of 700k so everyone thinks they are f**king rich and every house is the size of an rsl club. Woolies, few other shops, primary school and a high school.

However, was a heaps of land but they are in the first of 5 stages to develop it into new housing area. Wouldn't be a bad area for it, still a fair bit of land in surrounding areas.

Western_Eel

Juniors
Eastern Creek would be a top location but no trains

BDGS

Bench
40% of memberships are sold between March & April, they will piss it in.

Question 1.

So thats 40% of all teams?

Question 2.

How do we get updates of every team after the season starts? doesn't the NRL stop its weekly updates?