What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Mr Fourex

Bench
@ RABK

Still persisting with Mannah.......?

What's wrong with Weyman.

Been more consistent this year....IMO.

RABK

Referee
Personally i thought Mannah has improved after a slow start to the season and is the only shining light in a dismal parra pack the last 2 weeks. He has a high workrate and between he and Tamou i think NSW can get a big workload to support Gallen. I think he deserves his incumbency.

My opinion about Weyman has been voiced in here before - he is too slow with no footwork. He gets monstered at rep level. The likes of Gibbs and Hoffman were bending him over and belting him in city country.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Too slow........??

I think he's actually one of the quicker props getting around in the NRL.

Not Ben Hannant quick

but quite sprightly just the same

RABK

Referee
Weyman once looked at a pack of straws that a queenslander later bought. Take him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Too slow........??

I think he's actually one of the quicker props getting around in the NRL.

Not Ben Hannant quick

but quite sprightly just the same

straight line speed is only one aspect of speed

agility wise he's ordinary, he has next to no mobility, laterally he's like a ocean liner and when he gets put on his back as a ball carrier, he's like a turtle.
Weyman isnt suited to origin

gronkathon

First Grade
Graham actually offers more than Gidley when you really think about it.

Better ball runner, almost equal acceleration and he has actual ball playing skills and is a tough nut.

Not good enough for a fulltime hooker but a great utility

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
straight line speed is only one aspect of speed

agility wise he's ordinary, he has next to no mobility, laterally he's like a ocean liner and when he gets put on his back as a ball carrier, he's like a turtle.
Weyman isnt suited to origin

Amen. Thought this was obvious after his last go at Origin. That said his club form is very good. However if he is one of the best NSW have then we are no chance.

T.T

Juniors
where the eff did all this wade graham love come from. he was never even mentioned until today.

it should be 9. farah. 14. hinchliffe. with ricky using hinchcliffe first 25min. including graham basically means farah won't be chosen and therefore not the best possible team

Mr Fourex

Bench
where the eff did all this wade graham love come from. he was never even mentioned until today.

it should be 9. farah. 14. hinchliffe. with ricky using hinchcliffe first 25min. including graham basically means farah won't be chosen and therefore not the best possible team

:lol:........the latest numpty in a long line of numpties.

Desperation rules.

p.s I like Hinchcliffe
made of the right stuff I reckons....

gronkathon

First Grade

Sorry mate. Just dont think Farah is getting picked

adamkungl

Immortal
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Akuila Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Tim Mannah
9. Robbie Farah
10. Paul Gallen
11. Luke Lewis
12. Greg Bird
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Wade Graham
15. Tariq Sims
16. James Tamou
17. Anthony Watmough

That's my final side based on my opinion and what Stuart said this morning. I think Williams is going to miss out unless he is seriously considering overlooking one of Watmough or Lewis.

That side...is perfect. I rate TLL and Williams but hard to argue with that.

mongoose

Coach
I disagree with some of the opinions on Weyman. He looks like a different player this year, far more mobile than he used be. I would pick him over Mannah.

MSIH

Bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by RABK
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Akuila Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Tim Mannah
9. Robbie Farah
10. Paul Gallen
11. Luke Lewis
12. Greg Bird
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Wade Graham
15. Tariq Sims
16. James Tamou
17. Anthony Watmough

That's my final side based on my opinion and what Stuart said this morning. I think Williams is going to miss out unless he is seriously considering overlooking one of Watmough or Lewis.

That side...is perfect. I rate TLL and Williams but hard to argue with that.

Yep, I reckon that's a great side as well. Well picked RABK.

Latest posts