What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

betcats

Referee
Matt King to right-centre.

Fullback - Stewart
Wings - Uate, Morris
Centres - King, Lawrence
Five-eighth - Carney
Halfback - Pearce
Pivot - Ennis
Front-rowers - Snowden, Learoyd-Lahrs
Second-rowers - Lewis, Bird
Loose-forward - Gallen

Interchange - Gidley, Merrin, Woods, Williams

No way, NSW stopped picking by hairstyles when Idris didnt work out.

Hutty1986

Immortal
QLD led 30 - 10 in the 63rd minute of Game 3. Not close at all.

After NSW won game 2 and let a golden chance slip in game 1. We'll see this year whether or not we learnt anything from the opening 30 minutes of the 2011 decider

Dragon2010

First Grade
After NSW won game 2 and let a golden chance slip in game 1. We'll see this year whether or not we learnt anything from the opening 30 minutes of the 2011 decider

We led Game 1 with 7 minutes to go. We hold our defensive line better. Slater never scores that try we would have had Game I in the that. I think we still lacked Self belief then. If anything they got it back in Game II.

Pazza

First Grade
We led Game 1 with 7 minutes to go. We hold our defensive line better. Slater never scores that try we would have had Game I in the that. I think we still lacked Self belief then. If anything they got it back in Game II.

I think we lack leadership that when we get in these game winning positions, we don't have a senior ball player who can seal the game with good decision making. When Ennis (Game 1, 2011) kicked the ball early in the tackle count straight to Slater so QLD started their set on our halfway mark, that wouldn't of happened if we had a guy like Lockyer/Thurston calling the shots.

Dragon2010

First Grade
I think we lack leadership that when we get in these game winning positions, we don't have a senior ball player who can seal the game with good decision making. When Ennis (Game 1, 2011) kicked the ball early in the tackle count straight to Slater so QLD started their set on our halfway mark, that wouldn't of happened if we had a guy like Lockyer/Thurston calling the shots.

Ennis gave QLD that game. Two players drew in to grab the ball and take the hit-up instead he kicks right down their throats. Leadership or not you don't do it in a position like that. Get the meters make them have to work harder hold defense and we win the game.

Hopefully having Gallen/Lewis is a strong leadership combo. Even if we get as far to say Buderus/Manah as well.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Wish we still had Hopoate!

What about Joseph Leilua? named in the emerging squad and seems like a decent player.

Hopefully upon Hoppa's return he's still the same player. He will be a step-in for Origin instantly. The kid's a gun.

I still think Leilua has a while to go.

Unfortunately I think we will see something like this.

1. Dugan (Bar-Injury)/Stewart
2. Morris
3. Morris
4. Jennings/Lawrence
5. Uate

Urghh......I don't like it.

RWB

Bench
Leilua makes too many poor defensive reads in the centres, would get raped in origin. Good backrow prospect though.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Who the hell do we have that can play five eighth?

Cant think of anyone in form at the moment

You obviously have not watched Maloney this season..... :crazy:

He is looking the best thus far but if Soward stays solid I think Stuart wil stick with Soward for loyalty and consistency.

hutch

First Grade
Hayne has to be there if fit. He is consistently our best back in origin and when in form is by far the best fullback we have. He could do a job in the centres of nobody else steps up as well. Hopefully he gets over his injuries!

Ennis, well I would have had Farah up until last Friday. Ennis' passing and running is good. Defence obviously. Shame Matt Ballin isn't from Sydney, and Cronk too.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
You obviously have not watched Maloney this season..... :crazy:

He is looking the best thus far but if Soward stays solid I think Stuart wil stick with Soward for loyalty and consistency.

True, Maloney is the best the moment.

For some reason I just cant him getting selected...

Latest posts