What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Grand Final

isaiah

Bench
i seriously cannot see manly going far in the finals. you need more than 15 or 16 fit nrl standard players each week and they just have no depth in the squad. it only takes 2 injuries to their forward roster and the coach plays 16 instead of 17. [did that 2 weeks in a row before this week] imagine if they lost a key player like a half or lyon. even worse, if they had an injured list like tigers or penrith. no chance.

Evenflow

Bench
I hate these types of threads. It's May for f**k sake.

And if I had to go through another GF with Melbourne or Manly or both, I think I'd neck myself.

Yet you still open a thread titled 2013 Grand Final. Pretty sure that was a big enough clue to tell you it might be a type of thread you hate....

So you've got the noose and the chair, let us know if you want me to tie it up in readiness for you. Would it be classed as murder if i kicked the chair out as well?:sarcasm:

StormHi

Juniors
Yet you still open a thread titled 2013 Grand Final. Pretty sure that was a big enough clue to tell you it might be a type of thread you hate....

So you've got the noose and the chair, let us know if you want me to tie it up in readiness for you. Would it be classed as murder if i kicked the chair out as well?:sarcasm:

Assisted suicide.......... :crazy:

Alba

Coach
If Souths make the GF, and are playing the Roosters, I will have to be sedated for the whole week. I will also be on the first plane back from the USA to be in attendance!

firechild

First Grade
i seriously cannot see manly going far in the finals. you need more than 15 or 16 fit nrl standard players each week and they just have no depth in the squad. it only takes 2 injuries to their forward roster and the coach plays 16 instead of 17. [did that 2 weeks in a row before this week] imagine if they lost a key player like a half or lyon. even worse, if they had an injured list like tigers or penrith. no chance.

Hasler used to play 16 as well. Made the team fitter and better able to handle high intensity matches at the end of the season. Most teams would struggle if they lost 3 props that are certainties to be in the 17. Fa'aoso will be back, he's not injured. Rose has been pretty good so could keep his spot in Joe's absence. Farrar returned from injury this week in NSW cup so could handle a spot in the backs. As for the halves, is it any difference if we lost DCE or Foran or Souffs lost Reynolds, Melbourne lost Cronk or the Roosters lost Maloney?

isaiah

Bench
Hasler used to play 16 as well. Made the team fitter and better able to handle high intensity matches at the end of the season. Most teams would struggle if they lost 3 props that are certainties to be in the 17. Fa'aoso will be back, he's not injured. Rose has been pretty good so could keep his spot in Joe's absence. Farrar returned from injury this week in NSW cup so could handle a spot in the backs. As for the halves, is it any difference if we lost DCE or Foran or Souffs lost Reynolds, Melbourne lost Cronk or the Roosters lost Maloney?
storm have hampton. hopefully he gets enough chances this weekend to show what people have marvelled at this year, at both easts tigers in the qld cup and cronulla in the nsw cup

Sharkie73

Bench
storm have hampton. hopefully he gets enough chances this weekend to show what people have marvelled at this year, at both easts tigers in the qld cup and cronulla in the nsw cup

Hampton was a freak when he was playing for us in NSW Cup, the guys form was always top notch. He'll go good in firsts.

The only reason I'm glad he's playing in QLD Cup now is because it means our Frenchman Tony Gigot gets more gametime to develop this year.

hardbaby

Coach
Storm v Rabbits. Really think this will be the GF. No way the Eagles will be there. Roosters a chance. Nobody else has the playing roster.

isaiah

Bench
what price would i get for an all qld final, cowboys vs either broncs or titans? also, what price all 3 storming into the 8 for the finals series?

some11

Referee
what price would i get for an all qld final, cowboys vs either broncs or titans? also, what price all 3 storming into the 8 for the finals series?

The bookies would kindly ask you how you got out of your care facility.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roosters v Dogs or Roosters v Manly will be the GF this year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What a surprise, someone with an account called De$$ie having a go at the Bulldogs... :lol:

Latest posts